Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - deep in our bones.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Araxes

ARAXES
tender heart

As comforted as she was by all the pillows, the young maiden still forced her hooves to move and picked herself up from the nesting she had created. "Well.. we can't have you out there by yourself, can we?" Her lips plucked up in to something of a smile, and she began to slowly pick her path down from the patio. It was a nice and easy walk down to the edges where the other was, and her head lifted, some bits of her mane falling out from the massive bun she had created, dripping like little ivory rivers from her nape.

"I've been recovering well, I think. Mostly healed, except my ribs. It'll be nice to breathe freely again without worrying about chest pains." Despite the nature of her words, her slate eyes were bright and almost cheery. Defying her aches, she reached up, stretching her neck out to brush her lips against the underside of the titan's jaw. The touch alone seemed to soothe her, and she offered a smile as she drew her head back down once more, curious.

Shifting her weight, she came around and gently bumped her side to one of his large legs. "What brings you here, stranger?" A wing even flicked, spreading feathers that brushed over his side, and tucked back against her skull and in to the mass of hair. She had to admit, seeing her rescuer was.. nice, especially when she hadn't seen him around in a while, or their children.

@Torstein || <3

Messages In This Thread
deep in our bones. - by Araxes - 01-02-2018, 10:45 PM
RE: deep in our bones. - by Torstein - 02-15-2018, 11:29 PM
RE: deep in our bones. - by Araxes - 02-16-2018, 02:08 PM
RE: deep in our bones. - by Torstein - 03-18-2018, 07:33 AM
RE: deep in our bones. - by Araxes - 05-30-2018, 01:26 PM