Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - let it go

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
FAYE

F A Y E

They don't know me

Cause I'm not here

Faye was deep within her own thoughts when someone thought to approach her. She was thinking of home and her kingdom, her parents..how they were doing without her there. But she had a made choice to leave and she would not return until her wandering heart was fulfilled..if it ever was. She was a wandering soul and perhaps that was why she often felt out of place here within this court, this land. She had nothing to really keep her here except that these people had been kind to her so far. Faye felt a small lingering piece of loyalty to that.

Her ears twitched slightly at the voice that somehow was right next to her. It startled her at first since she hadn't been paying close enough attention to any of her surroundings. A dangerous habit especially near the edges of these cliffs. Her gaze glanced over to Florentine..her Sovereign and queen. She didn't know much about this other woman only that she was ruler of this court now.

"I suppose a part of me always will be so long as I'm far from my homeland." Faye finally replied softly with a slight shake of her head.

@Florentine

space

Messages In This Thread
let it go - by FAYE - 01-07-2018, 02:09 AM
RE: let it go - by Florentine - 01-17-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: let it go - by FAYE - 02-01-2018, 04:28 AM