Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Little Dark Age.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

R E I C H E N B A C H

The sound of approaching hooves had him turning swiftly, curls flying and then settling comfortably back along the line of his muscular neck. 

Asterion.

Reichenbach started subtly, thinking for just a moment that he was peering into a mirror — that the handsome, elegant bones belonged to him and not his beloved's brother. His roguish face broke into a grin, his argent eyes bright in the dim corridor, so different from the even, calm eyes considering him now. They stared at each other for a moment, Reichenbach assessing and finding that he could not read the expression laid so calmly over the mans face. This was the man Aislinn had found, though they'd had little time to discuss their love lives... Reich found, unnervingly, that he did not know anything about Florentine's brother. 

Still... a calmness radiated so easily from Asterion that he could not help but to feel comfortable, at ease and... ever so slightly enamoured by the gentle expression he offered. 

Asterion's voice was as calm as his eyes, a voice to calm the hurricane that was Aislinn Stormsinger. What was that he had said though? It might help to start with the right room...

Reich didn't attempt to hide the surprise that flitted over his expressive face, though a moment later his black lips cracked into an amused grin. 

"Lucky indeed,"

He laughed, voice melodic and full of an amusement birthed from his own foolish mistake. 

"I'm sure I'd have woken the whole castle if I found myself kissing Morozko"

Reichenbach's laugh was as quiet as he could manage it — yet it still echoed through the empty hall, a catching cacophony of delight. He grimaced, flinching at the noise now fading into the depths of the night. He glanced further down the hall, to where he supposed his lover now slept, her honeyed lashes soft against the silk of her skin. Looking back to Asterion, a man alone and wandering in the depths of a frozen winter night, he asked;

"I don't suppose you'd like a nightcap, Asterion?"

@Florentine @Asterion --- I'm also happy to have a thread with just Asterion and Reich, if it makes more sense with the festival thread --- on the other hand, also very happy to have Flo join, so whatever works for everyone xx HI GRIFF HOW HAVE WE NOT WRITTEN THESE TWO TOGETHER YET GOODNESS

Messages In This Thread
Little Dark Age. - by Reichenbach - 01-09-2018, 05:46 AM
RE: Little Dark Age. - by Asterion - 01-16-2018, 05:51 PM
RE: Little Dark Age. - by Reichenbach - 01-18-2018, 05:42 AM
RE: Little Dark Age. - by Asterion - 01-19-2018, 07:47 PM
RE: Little Dark Age. - by Reichenbach - 01-23-2018, 08:40 PM
RE: Little Dark Age. - by Asterion - 02-02-2018, 04:31 PM
RE: Little Dark Age. - by Reichenbach - 02-27-2018, 07:52 PM
RE: Little Dark Age. - by Asterion - 02-28-2018, 11:05 AM