Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Little Dark Age.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

R E I C H E N B A C H

Asterion was not alone in the confusion of politics, for Reichenbach had never been a man that followed the rules of Courts, had never considered that he should begin to worry about the laws of society. King though he was, he was just as confused as his almost-doppleganger when it came to political correctness. He'd rarely paused to consider that his own actions sent ripples throughout their world, so much larger his commitment was now — before it had only been his Crows, those likeminded souls that caught aflame right along with him. 

The smile on Asterion's handsome face was enough to warm Reichenbach's starlit soul, his own lips responding instantly before — when she became queen.

Reichenbach felt his brow furrow, the words lingering sweetly within his gold ringed ears. Queen? He'd asked his Crows not to divulge any information they gathered on his Dusk girl for his own sake — of all people, he knew the damage rumours could do, and had not wanted to hear anything Florentine did not tell him herself. This, though... 

His silver gaze returned to Asterion from where it had been scouring the hallway, his smile the same but.. different. How shameful, to be the last to find out. A bud of vexation burst and died within him, his heart hovering somewhere between hurt and hopeful — why had she not told him? A million reasons trickled into his mind and then submerged again, for he had not been to visit his honey-skinned Queen in too long, and perhaps the fault had been his.

Again, his mind returned to Asterion, only moments having passed. 

"Well then, I don't suppose you know the way to the kitchens? I'd like to hear more about your sisters coronation."

@Asterion we should do an Acton one next!! Ahaha yesss I miss Morozko :c bring him back!! 

Messages In This Thread
Little Dark Age. - by Reichenbach - 01-09-2018, 05:46 AM
RE: Little Dark Age. - by Asterion - 01-16-2018, 05:51 PM
RE: Little Dark Age. - by Reichenbach - 01-18-2018, 05:42 AM
RE: Little Dark Age. - by Asterion - 01-19-2018, 07:47 PM
RE: Little Dark Age. - by Reichenbach - 01-23-2018, 08:40 PM
RE: Little Dark Age. - by Asterion - 02-02-2018, 04:31 PM
RE: Little Dark Age. - by Reichenbach - 02-27-2018, 07:52 PM
RE: Little Dark Age. - by Asterion - 02-28-2018, 11:05 AM