Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - A Thousand Notes

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Alaric

Alaric had not met many since returning to his homeland, he had not wanted to meet many unless the same Davke blood ran through their veins. It seemed the man did not have to wait long either for seemingly out of nowhere a slim creature appeared. Alaric thought himself to be veiled by the night but he was proven wrong when a pair of golden eyes cut through the darkness and seemed to bore right through him. Narrowing his own tiger-like eyes Alaric listened as a voice pierced the silence. Almost taunting was the voice, so much so Alaric felt the need to touch the ground once more. Not knowing what blood ran in the other stallion's veins.

Almost as silent as the night Alaric's cracked hooves grounded themselves, the horses' teeth around his neck rattling, announcing his arrival. As he landed the smell of smoke and death once more wrapped itself around his tall form like a curse. As Alaric took in the man's appearance his nostrils flared and he took in a scent that was both sand and something else...something so familiar it was set in Alaric's bones. "It seems", Alaric said, "we are not as different as I thought at first glance." Alaric never forgot family no matter how slight the memory was and this one was only a sliver of recognition. A thin boy, always smarter than he was strong, a queer sight for the Davke and that made him different. However, that was where his memory ended only two at the time he was not interested in a yearling smarter than he was and after that...the boy disappeared.

Giving a slight dip of his head Alaric chuckled, hiding the glee of finding family after being told they had been wiped from the earth. "I was only three when chased from the Davke for my actions but I do remember you, did your obsession with knowledge exceed the bond of the family?" accusation dripped from the man's lips. An accusation, some might say he had no room to give, considering where his actions left him. "Tell me, brother, did you forget us? Was the call of your blood ignored in the search for something better? What is greater than family? Or were you forced out?" questions and accusations like daggers shot from Alaric's mouth. "I too was forced out at the age of three...forced to leave bathed in blood...but in my opinion, I should have been thanked for the service I was doing the Davke" a chilling laugh bounced across the trees from his lips. And then all form of emotion seemed to be wiped from his body and he stood to wait and watch for answers.

OOC::: I went ahead and made it to where Alaric sort of recognized your boy but they don't know each other, it seems right since they shared the same Davke family. I hope that's alright.<3
TAGS::: @Velorca

Messages In This Thread
A Thousand Notes - by Alaric - 01-14-2018, 04:19 AM
RE: A Thousand Notes - by Velorca - 01-14-2018, 05:58 AM
RE: A Thousand Notes - by Alaric - 01-15-2018, 01:46 AM
RE: A Thousand Notes - by Velorca - 01-15-2018, 08:49 AM
RE: A Thousand Notes - by Alaric - 01-16-2018, 02:45 AM
RE: A Thousand Notes - by Velorca - 01-24-2018, 07:33 AM
RE: A Thousand Notes - by Alaric - 02-20-2018, 02:34 AM