Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - A Thousand Notes

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Velorca

You're one microscopic cog
In his catastrophic plan,

"No", I did not know that...when I was cast out our people were feared and we were many" 

Lorca frowned at the words, his handsome face still achingly beautiful as he murmured;

"I wish I knew such a time.."

Only a moment passed before his face settled back into it's cool arrogance, listening intently as the beast of a man spoke. His eyes traced Alaric again and again, memorising and learning to the intonation of his Davke brothers story. He looked away at the death rattle of a laugh, watching the swamp in thought. Lorca had heard the rumours — and Alaric wasn't afraid to announce his act, in fact, he rather looked as if he enjoyed declaring it. His gaze flicked back to Alaric, considering the information he had gathered, inspecting it before deciding that the choice would be Avdotya's. 

Whether or not a Davke outcast should be welcomed into their... group. 

Velorca smiled — a cool, illegitimate thing. Alaric shadowed him, not only in height but in presence, making Lorca appear like a slip of silver amongst a deathly night. 

"Velorca."

He said simply, his voice clear through the cold air. 

"I was taken into slavery, sat underneath Zolin's chains and served in his bed. I saw him die. All Davke owe a debt to his murderer."

His golden gaze sharpened, "Even exiled Davke."

After a moment of silence, Velorca's lips curved into a pleasurable smile, his voice sliding through the brisk air alluringly. 

"I could take you to them, if you like."

@Alaric sorry this isn't my best! :c
space

Messages In This Thread
A Thousand Notes - by Alaric - 01-14-2018, 04:19 AM
RE: A Thousand Notes - by Velorca - 01-14-2018, 05:58 AM
RE: A Thousand Notes - by Alaric - 01-15-2018, 01:46 AM
RE: A Thousand Notes - by Velorca - 01-15-2018, 08:49 AM
RE: A Thousand Notes - by Alaric - 01-16-2018, 02:45 AM
RE: A Thousand Notes - by Velorca - 01-24-2018, 07:33 AM
RE: A Thousand Notes - by Alaric - 02-20-2018, 02:34 AM