Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - dearly beloved.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aislinn

so darling, darling stand by me
ohh stand by me, stand by me

The snow that falls is like their silent, unspoken tears — beautiful but lethal with the ache that bleeds with both of their heartbeats. She gulps down shards of glass that pierce her lungs and choke her, rob her, and snatch what little breath she has. Her fear, her darkness, her demon.. it gnaws, and snaps, and snarls. And she cannot help but become afraid by it's insistence, it's claws. So she stands, with her gaze upon the darkened horizon and a phantom blade twisting in her chest in the demon's grip. She can almost swear, that the evil's name is a familiar one to her; it bears a crown of crystals and night jasmine, lovely and deadly and horribly akin to the king that they had both come to love.

Once.

Now, they stand together upon the cliffs overlooking an icy sea. And she wonders, but for a moment, if these grey stones beneath her will never not taste the salt of her tears. Her heart bleeds through the threads of twilight and dusk and daydreams that have sewed it back to wholeness; both for herself, and for her flower girl. Her friend, her sister, and new queen. They had both foolishly fallen for a gypsy boy who rose to become a king of stars and smoke, and now, they both have been tossed aside by his wildness. She had never wanted to wish the same pain on another, not once, besides that ache that had ripped her into pieces.

Aislinn would do anything to wipe the tears from Flora's eyes, even if it meant raging a storm against the man who caused them to fall. Florentine's kiss on her cheek is a shower of heat that melts the ice that holds her in a tight fist. And suddenly, their foreheads touch, and she gasps, soft and wonderfully surprised. She doesn't know.. couldn't know, that this gesture speaks volumes without the use of words.

They might not be cahira entering battle then, but now and forever and always, they are bound with something stronger than she could have ever imagined. Thank you...

I know the darkness, sister.

Together, they lean together, clutched in the shadows and flickering firelight beneath a shower of falling snow and stars that hide in the darkness. Where her sorrow danced shivers along her spine in fingers, Florentine's touch brings a warm brighter than any sun. They are twin hearts, twin souls, and sisters now. And nothing would tear them down.. for she swears it. Swears it on the silence that stretches like a galaxy between them, and on each tear that is soaked into the stones at their feet.

No more of their tears would fall on these stones again. That, Aislinn would promise.

"This darkness," she whispers, biting her lower lip as her gaze blinks downwards towards the edge of the world, "it has a name. I can make them pay."

She turns then to regard the Dusk Queen, her spring goddess. The blue sapphires of her eyes burn in flames of precious stones, much like the amethyst gems she stares into. Slowly, she blinks, and with it, her heart swells. Flora's kindness is another thread of lavender that mends her heart together. The flower girl and the storm child. Betrayal is a far off memory, and now, they have never been closer. Calligo and Vespera save them, for their sister goddesses have woven their fates. In all lifetimes, and universes, and timelines.

Aislinn's gaze whispers in warmth and stars and lightning, but it is a welcome storm, a calm shower of rain that welcomes the coming spring. She brushes stray gold strands from Flora's face, tucking them behind the curve of her ear with a tender touch. Her orbs find the deep purple of her own, noticing the flecks of orange hidden in their depths. The symphony of waves crashing below and the festival around them cocoons her and drags her down, down, down. She falls like a meteor back into reality, and the realization of the demon that snaps far inside her. "What do we do? What can I do?" she asks, the lightning sizzling under the ebony of skin crackling. Wanting, wishing, craving release. Vengeance. Revenge.. something. Anything.

And the storm that churns in the heart of her is a promise of thunder and hurricanes that will wreck havoc on the soul that cause harm to the woman at her side.

@Florentine sisters ♡ ugh.. I'm so sorry if this post is all over the place ;_;
"Aislinn speech."

space

Messages In This Thread
dearly beloved. - by Aislinn - 01-21-2018, 01:10 AM
RE: dearly beloved. - by Florentine - 01-24-2018, 05:25 AM
RE: dearly beloved. - by Aislinn - 01-26-2018, 05:55 AM
RE: dearly beloved. - by Florentine - 01-31-2018, 08:49 AM
RE: dearly beloved. - by Aislinn - 02-18-2018, 03:17 AM
RE: dearly beloved. - by Florentine - 02-22-2018, 04:01 PM
RE: dearly beloved. - by Aislinn - 02-27-2018, 03:10 AM
RE: dearly beloved. - by Florentine - 03-08-2018, 09:01 AM