Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - night eternal.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aislinn

and who cares if i'm coming back alive
so what, at least i had the strength to fight
too much, too much, too much, too much
is never enough

You know that is a foul thing to say.

But yet, she didn’t care. She no longer knew the meaning of careful. Aislinn does not balk at his snarl; her own lips crack into a growl of her own in answer. With her titles stripped clean, she is a temptress. She is not afraid of him, and never has been, nor will she. They are too alike; their anger too unpredictable. Too equally matched. Too much apart of their goddess’ night as the night was apart of them.

They would have destroyed each other, him and her. In the end.

I love youand I always will. But I am not in love with you, or Florentine, or even Gods damn Swallow.

Once, those three little words were all she wanted to hear. But no more. The fires of her gaze only flare, her own shattered heart swelling. She does not know the other name, yet her own darkness cradles that kernel of knowledge close. For on this night, this moment, she is her heart’s protector. She is Florentine’s guardian. She is even Swallow’s voice. And now, she does not weep for what could have been. Instead, Aislinn is the stormsinger that will stop the man she had loved from hurting another unsuspecting soul. That is all she wanted.. to stop the cycle of heart ache. "Am I supposed to believe that now? How am I supposed to believe you, Reich? After all this time?"

The song of her storm is night eternal; darkness everlasting. Passion and rage unforetold. Calligo’s starry fingers dance along her skin in drumbeats that match the wildness of her heart. The symphony of her wrath only builds and builds, waiting waiting waiting for it’s conductor to break the walls of her self-control. Reichenbach’s shadows only flirt with her own darkness, her own night-kissed skin. She welcomes it, consuming it, for she is no longer a star swallowed in his chaos. Aislinn is the mistress of their fate then; her lips curling into a knowing, cruel smile.

And it is his words that bring the final blow of her crumbling walls. It is the mere mention of her lover, her prince, that drives the shrill notes of her rage’s orchestra to it’s peak.

Don’t pretend you’re innocent in this.

Then, she roars.

The note is shrill. Guttural. Animal. Her neck curves backward as the sound ignites from the back of her throat, and with it, a strike of lightning falls. A sword of shining starlight, the blade of electricity pierces the ground not mere inches from where they stand. She can feel — she can taste — the rawness of her power as it sizzles across her skin. Ivory sparks strike the ground and flare, whipping dangerously with the wilds of her mane as the winds cradle them intimately in her hurricane’s embrace. The skies open up with her fury, screams and shouts of surprise and fear surrounding them, although she does not hear it. Lightning dances in her eyes; her orbs burning brightest blue as they hold on to the silver of his own.

Her gaze does not falter, does not break. A muscle twitches violently in her upper lip. She is the untamed eye of the storm; and he, Reichenbach, her king, was at it’s center. "You can say whatever you want about me, but do not — thunder claps, deafening — "bring Asterion into this." Aislinn steps back, but not enough to escape his shadows. Icy rain dribbles upon her skin, swallowed by the ebony of her galaxy. "I never said I was innocent in this," she seethes, before her lips part, and at last, she sings. Crying out, ethereal and unreal, as she launches forward, with her teeth bared for the dark of his neck.

There is nothing beautiful about her rage.

@reichenbach ♡ ooh boi. Permission granted for anything (to include hypno-singing, should you wish) except death xD tehe

P.S. please excuse me while I knock off some rust. Other note, she won’t be able to maintain her storm for long, so she’ll have to either force herself to cool down or something after a few minutes ^u^ Or she’ll fall into a restorative sleep, whatever works haha
"Aislinn speech."

space

Messages In This Thread
night eternal. - by Aislinn - 01-22-2018, 09:21 PM
RE: night eternal. - by Reichenbach - 01-30-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: night eternal. - by Aislinn - 01-31-2018, 11:53 PM
RE: night eternal. - by Reichenbach - 02-05-2018, 10:25 PM
RE: night eternal. - by Aislinn - 02-19-2018, 12:20 AM
RE: night eternal. - by Reichenbach - 02-28-2018, 09:42 PM
RE: night eternal. - by Aislinn - 03-09-2018, 07:50 PM