Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - A HANGOVER you don't deserve... or DO YOU [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered,
surrounded by the world

I feel myself soften toward the strange zebra unicorn known as Weir. Everything about her is strange, but she seems nice enough, and I feel my grouchiness soften slightly. She's a lovely lass and though I want to be angry with her for disturbing me, I can't find the wrath within me.

I toss my forelock from my eyes and get a better look. Braids decorate her locks as well, and her eyes seem soft and kind. She reminds me of Kiara... and I wonder sadly what became of my one-time lover and mate, and her panther companion Keiran. There's no way to know.. no way to assuage the guilt I feel at having left them behind in Helovia. A bad mate, a bad father... certainly unworthy of the love they had for me. I had never returned it that way.. and for all the loyalty I claimed to have I had shown none when Midas died.

Weir's voice pulls me from the dark path I feel I've started down. A sharp intake of air clears the remaining shadows from my mind and I focus all of my intention on the story she tells. It's not just interesting but a lot of information. Novus must be the place I've come to.. this new land that is definitely not Helovia. Tempus.. the name of the Time God? I did not know he had a name... we all called him the Time God or the God of the Spark.... but my thoughts are cut short as she calls him the god of gods. That sounds quite different from what I know. Is this a different Time God? Some strange thing, owned by Tempus, is of some importance. And we have to find it.

Huh.

Her curiosity about me continues in verbal form. "Yes, I am from Mother Russia, originally. But recently from... Helovia." Though Russia will always be near and dear to my cold, rusty heart, it does not hold the same regret that Helovia does. I refrain from saying more, not knowing what words may spill from my lips. But the relic enters my mind again. "Where do we find it?"

"."

Messages In This Thread
A HANGOVER you don't deserve... or DO YOU [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-15-2017, 02:07 PM
RE: A HANGOVER you don't deserve... or DO YOU [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-17-2017, 12:12 AM