Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - No Mercy

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

YOU ARE THE LOVE
THAT CAME WITHOUT WARNING,

"The lesson went well then?"

Had he not been waiting on another answer, he would have laughed — and it was a callous thing, to laugh about the beating he and his Crows had given the old God, but he was ruthless, a King of Thieves, and he had not gained his position simply through charisma alone. Lysander would live, but his recovery would be a long one. No doubt there would be repercussions, but for now... well for now, the taste of blood on his lips was a victory long sought. 

"I am not Florentine. And I am not Aislinn."

Reichenbach felt his brows raise slightly, simultaneously pleased and concerned at the flame sparking in his lovers voice. 

"I will not suffer the same treatment, accidental or not. I will not ask you to change for me, and I will not ask you to be something you are not."

He remained silent, watching Isorath as his demands were laid out, the line he drew clear and clean and impossible to misinterpret — even as those words did hurt. Still, The Night King found it hard to come to terms with being a heartbreaker, disliked his new reputation intensely. It was not a reputation he intended on keeping. 

"There will be troubles for this love, this dance of ours. Are you prepared for that? to love me? Unconditionally, and without measure? I am a selfish creature, greedy for love and greedier for the tenderness it brings. I will not stand for half-measures, and I will not stand for second or to be replaced."

There were no words, not until Isorath had finished — not until he could pull that soft haired head close, finally press a kiss to his sensual lips. 

"But, I will adore you as you were made to be adored, Reich. I will love you without restraint, fiercely and unforgiving."

A vast grin split his black lips at the words, the promise that lay within them. Perhaps the chaos within him responded to the cool, cleanness of Isorath, where it had run amok with Florentine and Aislinn, here was a man that would both let it remain wild while at the same time held its leash. 

"If so, then I will dance with you, my love."

The Night King dared not moved as those soft lips came searching, his skin flushing as they brushed against his rough cheekbone, the scent of woodsmoke and jasmine released from the heat underneath his shadowy curls. 

"If you can keep up, and mind the fire, that is." 

All at once he turned, replacing his cheek with a reckless press of ebony lips against pink ivory. His wild heart thrummed at the sensation, at the intimacy that had been denied them so long as he pulled his dainty-boned kirin into an embrace. Isorath felt strong and unbreakable as Reichenbach twined his broad neck around the Kirin's slender, swan-like neck, inhaling the smell of him — like ice and dragonfire, lavender and stars above, tea.

His chest rumbled against the Kirin's porcelain skin as he spoke, his voice deep and dark;

"I will love you as no man ever has, and may I wither and die if I ever betray that promise."

He retreated, already missing the warm of Isorath's body pressed against his as he brushed another kiss over his lilac-eyed man — grinning now as he rumbled,

"I prefer it, if anything."

YOU HAD MY HEART
BEFORE I COULD SAY NO.
@Isorath <3333 

Messages In This Thread
No Mercy - by Isorath - 01-24-2018, 03:28 AM
RE: No Mercy - by Reichenbach - 02-13-2018, 11:05 PM
RE: No Mercy - by Isorath - 02-14-2018, 07:09 AM
RE: No Mercy - by Reichenbach - 02-19-2018, 10:18 PM
RE: No Mercy - by Isorath - 02-20-2018, 05:30 AM
RE: No Mercy - by Reichenbach - 02-27-2018, 10:36 PM
RE: No Mercy - by Isorath - 03-10-2018, 03:51 AM