Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - glass slippers.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aislinn

A I S L I N N

THE STORMS WE CHASE ARE LEADING US
AND LOVE IS ALL WE'LL EVER TRUST -

Oh, how very wrong she was.

For the City of Dreams is all but the kingdom of their faerie tale, with their castle of pearl and a wondrous dreamland that sprawls around them in firelight and music and sugar spun into stars. This night is their undoing, their beginning, their everything and nothing all at once. How could she not possibly see that the universe has been laid at her feet? He stands before her now, kissed by the twilight that falls and painted in the hues of sunsets. And she, the star that is ensnared in his galaxy, with a star map upon her skin and moons in her eyes.

This is their dream. This is her dream. Her hope. Her wishes made. All that matters to her stands at her side. And she wants nothing else but this. This moment. Forever and always. Just like the imprint of his kiss on her cheek; an invisible tattoo that is stained into the midnight of her skin.

I've already found what I want.

His lips tickle her ear, and her laugh joins with his in a song that only they can hear. Before she realizes it, his hooves dance along the crystalline stones at their feet. Beckoning her, with his smile and the twinkle in his eyes that shine brighter than Calligo's stars above. And she surges forward, prancing and disappearing into the crowds, her laughter so so light as she follows him.

For wherever he goes, she will be there. Always.

@asterion ♡ anddd that's a wrap c: -flails-
"Aislinn speech."

love, space
art by elegant

Messages In This Thread
glass slippers. - by Aislinn - 01-24-2018, 09:33 PM
RE: glass slippers. - by Asterion - 01-26-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: glass slippers. - by Aislinn - 01-31-2018, 07:49 PM
RE: glass slippers. - by Asterion - 02-02-2018, 10:26 PM
RE: glass slippers. - by Aislinn - 02-18-2018, 09:54 PM
RE: glass slippers. - by Asterion - 02-22-2018, 12:56 PM
RE: glass slippers. - by Aislinn - 02-25-2018, 01:40 AM