Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Swimming UPstream [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Damascus

DAMASCUS
he was like a storm,
"This is where lovers come I heard them saying" Dohv sniggered, tugging at Damascus' left ear as he stood upon the brute's poll. Lovers? Here? It was so dark and shady - wasn't it nicer to sail across the sky with loved ones or watch an incredible view rather than stare at cranky old trees? "Get lady friend I will and take her I to place nicer much than this!" Damascus roared, stomping the creek water with a plate-sized hoof as he continued his slow waltz across the low-laying creek water. 

They had come in search of the relic of course - the colt and his jerboa companion probably wouldn't stop looking until they knew it had been located, though it was becoming quite tiresome. How many places had they been to now in search? Nine? Ten? It was looking hopeless regardless. 

'Patience is a virtue, stranger' 

The words had echoed from up-stream, drawing Damascus' nose in the direction of a bulky man and another pegasus - the wise one. For a few moments the boy just stood watching from his place among the water, stones and trees, soon to take a foot fall in their direction when a CRASH spooked him almost six feet high.
Launching up into flight, his lofty wings holding his broad body at the height of the canopy, Damascus looked down to find Venari tangled in a web of vines - the cause of all the kerfuffle.
"Venari! Scare me you!" Damascus bellowed, allowing his wings to angle downwards, spiralling back down to the creek bed in order to help the antlered stag to his feet. "Clumsy, foolish you" the colt uttered scoldingly as he crossed his glance to the other males upstream. 
© ☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Swimming UPstream [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-15-2017, 08:38 PM
RE: Swimming UPstream [relic contest] - by Lothaire - 06-16-2017, 08:23 AM
RE: Swimming UPstream [relic contest] - by Venari - 06-17-2017, 12:39 AM
RE: Swimming UPstream [relic contest] - by Damascus - 06-17-2017, 03:08 PM
RE: Swimming UPstream [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-18-2017, 04:01 PM
RE: Swimming UPstream [relic contest] - by Lothaire - 06-24-2017, 01:32 PM