Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - carry on

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lavinia

Lavinia
MAKE IT LOOK PRETTY, BUT TRAIN IT TO KILL

Distractions aside, her ears pricked forward at the sound of approaching footsteps. At first she thought it was only one of the servants coming to check on her or one of the crows come to seek her out, but as soon as she turned around she knew that wasn't it. The newcomer was someone she knew well for he spent many a days within these lands, it was Isorath a man she found both exciting and mysterious. If not for the fact he had caught the eye of her king she might have tried her hands at the foreign prince, but alas she would not do that to her Crow King. Her loyalty to Reich was absolute even if he was still with that Florentine or whatever her name was. She didn't understand the fascination with that flower child and she never would but still she remained quiet about her opinions. Rulers could be with whoever they pleased she supposed even if she thought they made the wrong choice about it at times.

Still thoughts aside she returned his smile with one of her own, a glint of mischief in her bright youthful eyes. "Perhaps not a mission..but I am searching for something regardless. I'm highly bored." She voiced with a long sigh leaving her lips. Which was true when she didn't have a job or task to do she became antsy and for a knife throwing assassin like her? That wasn't necessarily a good thing for anyone.

"And what of you hm?"

@Isorath
Have some music I listened to while writing this
"this here is your speech colour!

Messages In This Thread
carry on - by Lavinia - 02-14-2018, 12:47 AM
RE: carry on - by Isorath - 02-14-2018, 01:33 AM
RE: carry on - by Lavinia - 03-16-2018, 10:29 PM
RE: carry on - by Isorath - 03-19-2018, 06:22 PM
RE: carry on - by Lavinia - 04-20-2018, 01:14 PM