Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - carry on

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Isorath

ISORATH

Perhaps not a mission..but I am searching for something regardless. I'm highly bored.

"Bored? In a place like this?" He retorted easily enough, the faintest hint of a smirk daring to slide across his fair features, take over the wry smile that had lingered there moments before. Then again, the more he thought of it, the more it struck him that Lavinia was a mare of action, the next interesting thing. The next dangerous thing. She wore her youth well — all that restless energy dressed in sand and blood. The never ending thirst to be satisfied by something, anything. The clash of steel, the glint of poison on a blade, the heat and sweat of exertion on the field of battle. Even the touch of another, the glint of teeth and passion of another kind in the air.

He remembered being young once, it had driven him to be reckless and impulsive, stoked him to an inferno, but he had burned out. All that passion, for every ounce of his being and motives, had crashed into the dirt. Isorath almost wanted to say his mother had been a smart mare to let him go, teach him humility and a lesson to temper that pride and fire. Perhaps Lavinia would have a different fate, temper that fire into something finer, a slow burn that burned hotter than the wildfire it once had.

And what of you hm?

"And what of me?" Isorath replied nonchalantly, a tilt of his head as he let out a contemplative breath. "Why I'm merely here to enjoy the view, though it is rather lacking of a thing I rather enjoy." He explained leisurely enough, his head tilted toward the throne he had been eyeing before. There should of been a figure of shadows and smoke sat there, but it lay empty. The King of Thieves, Stars and Smoke was no more than a shadow. A pity, he had hoped to see him. He felt no shame in admitting such things to Lavinia, the Crows and the Citizens of Denocte had come to know him well enough, the months spent here had given him that much.

"How about a walk in the gardens? Not the most thrilling, but at least it gives us something to do. Rather than stroll empty hallways and peer at even emptier thrones. We can even play a game as we go, a question for a question. No question is off limits. I'll even let you go first." He offered with a grin to match the mischief in her eyes, as he gestured toward the gardens.

TAG: @Lavinia
<3

space

Messages In This Thread
carry on - by Lavinia - 02-14-2018, 12:47 AM
RE: carry on - by Isorath - 02-14-2018, 01:33 AM
RE: carry on - by Lavinia - 03-16-2018, 10:29 PM
RE: carry on - by Isorath - 03-19-2018, 06:22 PM
RE: carry on - by Lavinia - 04-20-2018, 01:14 PM