Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - london bridge is falling DOWN [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

[Image: SnEpwRE.png]

R E I C H E N B A C H

There is no lack of humour as Rostislav turned and approached, his own grin matching the easy, jovial thing slung across Reich's black mouth. As the other males deep voice graced the air, that grin only grew larger, and Reich shook out his ebony mane with a chuckle of his own. 

"Perhaps not your best - but better than usual" he admitted, silver eyes alight with humour as he watched the muscular man meander toward the ocean, stepping unhesitatingly into the cool, salty water. Reich only watched as he proceeded to get deeper and deeper, a crooked smile and shake of his handsome head his only response to the depth that Rosti had walked out to - braver than most, to risk going so deep. Then again... Reich looked over the horned figure once more, running a keen eye over the hefty muscles that limned his back and neck - perhaps the ocean couldn't have washed Rostislav away so easily after all. 

Reichenbach himself had a deep and unyielding respect for the ocean, and adored a swim... when the occasion called for it. His resounding laugh flung out over the waves as Rostislav returned, his lips pulled wide in a barely concealed smile. 

"It's a wonder they aren't flocking to you" was his wry answer, a brow raising smoothly. Yet he couldn't contain the warble of laughter that escaped his throat as Rosti's joke, his eyes alight with pleasure at the company. 

"In that case, I think I'll stick to the hard liquor" he laughed, grabbing at the wet strands of Rostislav's sodden mane in a friendly tug, much like a slap on the back. "Why must you live in Solterra, Rosti? I'll admit I enjoy the heat, scalding as it is but... Denocte is surely more to your liking? Haven't you seen our gypsy girls?" his words were light, jovial, despite their less than trivial matter. Before now Reichenbach hadn't considered asking the vast man his opinion on his living status, though now that the two were closer he couldn't help but to try and tempt him back to the city of starlight.

@Rostislav

Messages In This Thread
london bridge is falling DOWN [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-16-2017, 11:09 PM
RE: london bridge is falling DOWN [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 06-22-2017, 12:48 AM
RE: london bridge is falling DOWN [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-24-2017, 10:23 PM
RE: london bridge is falling DOWN [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 06-28-2017, 12:22 AM
RE: london bridge is falling DOWN [relic contest] - by Kaladin - 06-29-2017, 07:32 AM
RE: london bridge is falling DOWN [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-29-2017, 11:14 PM
RE: london bridge is falling DOWN [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 07-02-2017, 04:34 AM