Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - just don't ask

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

Rostislav

You know, this whole disappearing thing is becoming way more common than it ought to be. Let's count on our single toes how many times I've just vanished. Lots of fucking hooves. At least all ma feet. I think. Ok I haven't kept track but it's been too many. And this is just the latest. Where have I been this last whoknowshowlong? Good question. I'm not actually sure so DON'T ASK ME. It's just a bunch of random snapshots all hung up on little clothespins, little fairy lights in between them like your favorite college collage.

I sit my ass down in the courtyard of the Night Court, cobblestone under my heavy ass. In a dramatic, Oscar-worthy slow motion shot I slump to the ground and belch like I just drank a can of pure carbon dioxide. My eyes stay open but are all glazed over (not that you can tell because let's be honest they're all white). I'm aware that there is some sort of "room" for me in this castle. But I'm not really used to rooms. And honestly, before I went on this sabbatical (ok you can ask a little bit) I barely walked through the place. I didn't even see my living quarters.

Perhaps having not seen them keeps me from entering. Or perhaps I'm too drunk, too tired, and maybe a little bit of a cold. Funnily enough, booze doesn't make that go away. Fuck. Damaris is nowhere around, and I probably deserve that. She came with me on said sabbatical, but that doesn't mean she had any fun. Or that I treated her well. Or that she'll forgive me. I dunno maybe I'm being dramatic. Or not dramatic enough. Am I rumbling? Rambling.... Fuck.

Where's Reich? Camdis? Aislinn? .. Weir?

A pathetic groan slips out as I recall part of the reason that I left Novus to go binge-drinking in the first place.

Walk. Talk.

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
just don't ask - by Rostislav - 02-17-2018, 07:31 PM
RE: just don't ask - by Isorath - 02-19-2018, 05:35 PM
RE: just don't ask - by Acton - 02-19-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: just don't ask - by Reichenbach - 02-19-2018, 11:03 PM
RE: just don't ask - by Rostislav - 02-20-2018, 08:20 PM
RE: just don't ask - by Isorath - 02-21-2018, 03:47 AM
RE: just don't ask - by Acton - 02-22-2018, 11:38 AM
RE: just don't ask - by Reichenbach - 02-28-2018, 12:27 AM