Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [Relic Contest] KANSAS

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

Rostislav
I move north from the Dawn Court, leaving Weir behind me (though I am sure I will catch up with her sooner rather than later). I take a short nap in the midst of nowhere, passing out with a giant snore through the evening. So... maybe more of a coma than a nap. I wake up in the morning to the sound of birds chirping around me. With a groan I shake the sleep off and rise to my feet. I rub my eyes against my knees then slowly make my way farther north into a great, beautiful meadow. The sun is soft, the world beautiful, and I sure do feel like a hot ass mess in the middle of it all. I wander for awhile, not really thinking at all about anything. I could.. but why. Instead, much better to just not think.

But such innocence and ignorance doesn't last forever, and that really shouldn't surprise me. Voices catch my attention, and I open my eyes (they had been closed?! huh..) to see a couple of horses in front of me. One looked familiar and I recognized her as Seraphina, from when I had visited the cliffs of Terrastella. With her is a stallion that is perhaps more peculiar looking than myself. In fact, WAY stranger than I am. He looks like someone got bored and slapped different earth parts together and said YOU MUST STICK. Or something like that. Upon him are a bunch of birds, and I wonder if somehow they're possessed because why on earth would sitting on him be comfortable? A chuckling snort escapes my nostrils, followed by a loud sneeze as the tickle proves too much. I raise my gaze again and smile, somewhat pretending that I didn't just do that. "Greetings, Comrades." I nod to both of them politely, more politely than I normally might.

Walk. Talk.

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
[Relic Contest] KANSAS - by Oz - 06-17-2017, 04:48 AM
RE: [Relic Contest] KANSAS - by Seraphina - 06-17-2017, 10:39 PM
RE: [Relic Contest] KANSAS - by Oz - 06-18-2017, 04:23 PM
RE: [Relic Contest] KANSAS - by Rostislav - 06-19-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: [Relic Contest] KANSAS - by Seraphina - 06-29-2017, 10:24 PM