Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - the world or nothing

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Beni

They listened to her words with an attentive ear, nodding their head with a soft snort at her introduction.

"I am Beni, my child. I tend to these altars."

The blue roan stallion turned their face to the altars, tossing their head to gesture to the display and to draw her attention to them.

"If you wish to take a closer look at the altars to help sate your curiosity, then you may find the altar of Oriens, Solis, Vespera, and Caligo in turn."

They pointed to each altar with a hoof as they spoke, indicating which one belonged to which god as they said the name.

"And of course, if you should have any questions or things you wish to know, you may simply ask. As I have dedicated my life to the gods of this world, and spend my days attending to these altars, I should think that I ought to be able to answer any questions you might have, or at least take a good estimation of what the answer might be."

They smiled at that, taking a few steps away to try and indicate that the mare may take her leave to look at the altars on her own if she wished, or she may call Beni back to her so that they might be able to elaborate on anything that confused her. Their stone gray hooves tapped lightly against the mountain as they moved.

"There is no shame in not knowing or not being certain of your beliefs, and no shame in asking for more information in order learn, for how will you ever know what you believe if you do not ask?"

They gave what amounted to a small bow, stepping a few more steps back and turning their body so that their face was to the woman, before rising back up and watching what she should choose to do.

"I am at your disposal should you ask for my assistance, my child."

@Lyra

Messages In This Thread
the world or nothing - by Lyra - 02-20-2018, 03:33 PM
RE: the world or nothing - by Beni - 02-20-2018, 03:56 PM
RE: the world or nothing - by Lyra - 03-18-2018, 12:01 AM
RE: the world or nothing - by Beni - 05-11-2018, 07:14 PM