Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - halfbaked ideas

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

The ground isn't quite thawed, thank goodness. Or I'd be sinking knee deep in the swamp muck. I keep my head low, trying to watch for any spots that are weak beneath me. Damaris seems to be doing a good job of finding the way, and I watch her as much as the ground. She's led me here to the Tinea Swamp, not that I've come unwillingly. I know her intentions and, subconsciously, I agree with her. There's shit going down and you haven't seen Weir in months. You need to figure this shit out. I nod at her reasoning.

There's much I missed, and Weir's apparent absence is part of the reason I left in the first place. I had thought we were building something together. A future. But then she disappeared. Maybe it wasn't meant to be the way I thought it was. Maybe she knew all along and I was too blind to see it. Different realms, different worlds? With all the madness that apparently is going on between Dusk and Night -- goddamnit Reich! -- it makes it even harder to see Weir. Or even to look for her. I may not be Sovereign, I may not be Emissary, but I can have a chat with Florentine and see what's going on.

So through the Swamp we go, hugging the edges by the Terminus Sea. It's dangerous business trespassing through the Bellum Steppe and over to Terrastella. But I feel like it needs to happen. Don't take credit for my good ideas, Rostislav. I chuckle and continue through the semi-frozen slop. Thank God I've sobered up enough now - enough - that I can have an adult conversation. I want to call out for Florentine, but that might not be the best idea if it attracts unwanted attention. Instead I'll just have to keep looking for her and hope no one tries to take me out in the meantime. Even better if I happen to find Weir along the way.

Tag: @Florentine @Weir
Rosti thoughts | "Rosti speech" | Damaris mindspeak

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
halfbaked ideas - by Rostislav - 02-23-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: halfbaked ideas - by Florentine - 02-23-2018, 08:51 AM
RE: halfbaked ideas - by Rostislav - 02-23-2018, 11:04 AM
RE: halfbaked ideas - by Florentine - 02-23-2018, 04:53 PM
RE: halfbaked ideas - by Rostislav - 02-24-2018, 01:32 AM
RE: halfbaked ideas - by Florentine - 02-25-2018, 02:55 PM