Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - the clumsy start

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

Both women are beautiful, and the smiles that they offer to each other, to me, makes them even more so. Aislinn is radiant as always. Though I've never said anything of the sort to her, I've always found her beautiful. The way her appearance fits against the night sky just speaks to some sort of attunement with Caligo. Jezanna, though not blessed with stars across her body, is also a delight to look at. So though there's an active conversation taking place, I remain rather quiet, instead admiring the two women illuminated by the moonlight.

Before Aislinn can reply with a well-formed, eloquent answer, I throw in my own two cents. "Our land is beautiful - with the mountains, the lake, the prairie... our Court that is home to many of us. The biggest thing you should know about the Night Court -- for it is the Night Court that resides here in Denocte -- is that we are all a big family. We are free thinking, but place great stock in loyalty and unity."

Oh boi. Look who had more to say than he thought. My mouth clamps such, but a smile quickly slides into place to hide my surprise at the little burst of info. Let Aislinn do the big talking....

I'm so sorry this took like.. a month and a half. :|
Tag: @Jezanna @Aislinn

Rosti thoughts | "Rosti speech" | Damaris mindspeak

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
the clumsy start - by Jezanna - 02-25-2018, 12:16 AM
RE: the clumsy start - by Aislinn - 02-27-2018, 11:54 PM
RE: the clumsy start - by Jezanna - 03-01-2018, 11:15 PM
RE: the clumsy start - by Rostislav - 03-03-2018, 03:16 PM
RE: the clumsy start - by Aislinn - 03-09-2018, 10:56 PM