Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - clear the skies from smoke

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Orion

ORION
exiled prince

Turning his head, the crown of horns comes in view more blatantly than they would from the side, poking up above his ears in sharp points. He wasn't alone, and a flicker of sheepishness crept over him, crawling down his spine and through his chest, before finally washing upon his face in the form of a small and simple smile. He should really examine his surroundings more often, especially if he was able to look over the golden man in front of him. A bit odd he hadn't seen him, but Orion had a bad habit of drifting in to his own mind.

"Hello," he called back, lifting a front hoof to instead prop it on its tip, keeping it there as the smile remained on his face, warm. He knew the look of a politician when he saw one; growing up around their ankles and behind the sturdiness of his parents had offered him a glimpse in to the supposedly rich world of monarchy and politics. "That it is. I do apologize if I'm intruding. Somehow, I managed to not see you there. I hope I have not interrupted?" Despite his many attempts to escape his old life, his manners had still stuck with him, glued to his thoughts and nature, never to really be removed. Ingrained in his every thought and motion.

The smile remained, and he turned his head instead, focusing milky eyes on the courtyard around them, the walls and structures that called back memories of home. Carefully, he shook himself off, as if attempting to dislodge the memories from his mind, as much as they clung to him with sticky little fingers. "Oh, I apologize. My name is Orion," he offered, clearing his throat and looking with that sheepish glance again, somewhat embarrassed by his lack of manners. "It's a bit overwhelming, coming to a new place. I hope you can forgive my little lapse of manners."

@Somnus || slkdjf i love him already

Messages In This Thread
clear the skies from smoke - by Orion - 02-27-2018, 11:57 PM
RE: clear the skies from smoke - by Somnus - 02-28-2018, 03:25 AM
RE: clear the skies from smoke - by Orion - 03-02-2018, 10:44 PM
RE: clear the skies from smoke - by Somnus - 03-03-2018, 09:34 AM
RE: clear the skies from smoke - by Orion - 03-04-2018, 12:11 AM
RE: clear the skies from smoke - by Somnus - 03-06-2018, 01:45 AM
RE: clear the skies from smoke - by Orion - 03-06-2018, 12:49 PM
RE: clear the skies from smoke - by Somnus - 03-18-2018, 04:25 AM
RE: clear the skies from smoke - by Orion - 03-21-2018, 09:22 PM
RE: clear the skies from smoke - by Somnus - 04-02-2018, 01:14 AM