Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - it's tough to be a god

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Orion

ORION
exiled prince

"Well then I'm glad to know I wasn't in the way of something too dreadfully important. Would've made me feel more awkward for stepping in your path." Orion was more than lighthearted with his tone, smiling to himself and feeling his muscles ease up again, relaxing. He'd been tensed without really realizing it, funnily enough.

Blinking, the grullo paint was a little taken aback by how the other pushed his face closer, but he didn't draw away. The man was more than aware of his scarring, of the peculiar shape around his eye that took on the formation of a bite mark, and the scratches across his lips. His regal head tilted a little, and he tipped it curiously, waves of locks falling along his horns and features as he smiled warmly toward the bay paint.

"If you had, I'd be surprised. I'm new here," he admitted, shuffling a hoof under him and sending up a couple seeds from a dandelion as he did. "My name is Orion, it's a pleasure to meet you," came the greeting, and his head dipped a little before lifting up again.

@Ipomoea || sorry it's short ahhh

Messages In This Thread
it's tough to be a god - by Orion - 02-28-2018, 12:10 AM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Ipomoea - 03-04-2018, 05:33 PM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Orion - 03-06-2018, 01:23 PM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Ipomoea - 04-08-2018, 06:44 PM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Orion - 05-15-2018, 02:52 PM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Ipomoea - 07-03-2018, 12:10 PM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Orion - 07-06-2018, 10:29 PM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Ipomoea - 07-10-2018, 02:47 PM