Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - it's tough to be a god

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Ipomoea

I P O M O E A

With every word, every soothing tone, Ipomoea could feel his worries easing away like pollen scattered by the wind. His ears pricked forward agreeably, tail brushing the backs of his hocks in a lazy arc. “Please, it was my own fault.” From now on, he would save his running for actual emergencies—or for the open expanse of a meadow.

“That would explain it then, yes. I’m Ipomoea,” he replied, bobbing his head as if to punctuate each syllable. “Dawn’s Regent.” Embarrassment for his actions colored his cheeks for only a second before he pushed it away. It was his young naivety that let him rest easy in the belief that mistakes wouldn’t change the way others looked at him; so far, he had simply gotten lucky in the company he kept. “It’s nice to meet you, Orion.”

He scrapped his black-and-white striped hoof against the ground, watching the way the dust rose up and resettled. The delicate feathers of his wings carved lines through the grass, feeling their blades part on either side.

“I hope I haven’t kept you from anything?” he asked, peeking at the paint through his long lashes. “I was on my way to the capitol, if you would like to walk with me.”

Emphasis on walk—lest he barrel his way through another unsuspecting fellow.

@orion sorry for the wait!
”here am i!“
space code
neverrmind art

Messages In This Thread
it's tough to be a god - by Orion - 02-28-2018, 12:10 AM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Ipomoea - 03-04-2018, 05:33 PM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Orion - 03-06-2018, 01:23 PM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Ipomoea - 04-08-2018, 06:44 PM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Orion - 05-15-2018, 02:52 PM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Ipomoea - 07-03-2018, 12:10 PM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Orion - 07-06-2018, 10:29 PM