Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - it's tough to be a god

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Orion

ORION
exiled prince

It was a good thing that Orion was built a little study, and that he had his legs planted enough to allow him to drink water. The sound of hooves rushing around had him lifting his horned head, and he licked his lips to catch the last few drops of liquid in time to turn his head as a brown and white blur came headlong at him.

The exiled man squared his shoulders at the last second, feeling their bodies collide and his own go a little off balance to the side. As hard of a hit as it was, he was able to catch himself on his hooves with a stagger, front legs sinking in to the water as his head lifted up again. He felt the bloom of an ache, and it would bruise, but instead of looking offended or hurt, the stallion allowed a rumble to start in his chest, and he started to laugh. It was small at first, but soon poured out of him in shaking laughter as his head leaned back a little, his chest jumping just a little with the sound.

"Well, I can't say I've met someone in this way before," he mused in a low tone, taking it in a good natured way as his ears pricked forward, and he still chuckled, finally recognizing that the blur was in fact another horse. A stallion at that, with willowy limbs and a grace that Orion would never in his life be able to achieve. "No, no, you didn't hurt me. You must have been in an awful rush for something. Are you alright?" he asked, a little more worried about the other paint than himself.

If there was an emergency, he didn't want to be the one that stood in the way, after all. "A little bit of bruising won't hurt me. It's alright," he finally uttered, and his body relaxed as his eyes lit up slightly, his head tipping and the scarred side turning away from him. "I do hope I'm not impeding you, if there's an emergency. If there is, there's really no need to worry about me anyway. I'm alright."

@Ipomoea || <3

Messages In This Thread
it's tough to be a god - by Orion - 02-28-2018, 12:10 AM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Ipomoea - 03-04-2018, 05:33 PM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Orion - 03-06-2018, 01:23 PM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Ipomoea - 04-08-2018, 06:44 PM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Orion - 05-15-2018, 02:52 PM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Ipomoea - 07-03-2018, 12:10 PM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Orion - 07-06-2018, 10:29 PM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Ipomoea - 07-10-2018, 02:47 PM