Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - in all harmony, in all of our discord

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

I'M A MAN, I'M A TWISTED FOOL,
MY HANDS ARE TWISTED, TOO,
FIVE FINGERS TWO BLACK HOOVES

“Do you always make it a point to run into newcomers?” 

Yes. 

"Only if they look interesting,"

He countered, the firelight dancing keenly over the roguish angles of his face. She did look interesting, strangely serene against the chaos of the Markets, her sash a pristine porcelain in contrast to the grey smoke of her skin. Her eyes, too, spoke volumes — it was clear she had seen much, experienced more than the average traveller, and possibly had a wealth of knowledge hidden behind her opalescent gaze. Physical traits aside, there was a surreal, moon-like quality to her that had hooked his curiosity and kept it.

“Denocte,” she began lightly, her voice lilting and musical, “the Kingdom of Stars and Smoke, so I’ve been told.” 

His only response was a pleased smile as she stepped backward, keen eyes noting the elegant way she moved, the supple comfort with which she used her slim limbed body. What did she see when she looked at him? Coal curls and silver eyes? Or something deeper? Was it his chaos that lightened her eyes with hope, or the irresistible vitality rolling off of his mahogany skin? Perhaps it was the abandon of him, the casual way he held himself — comfortable, at home.

Regardless of the reason, Reichenbach found himself oddly charmed at whatever small change or thought had brightened her moon-white eyes. 

“My name is Jezanna.” 

"Jezanna," he echoed, lips curving around the name with ease, "Would you like a tour?"

What else? If she was new to Denocte then he would show her the beauty of it, captivate her with their Lake of Mirrors, impress her with their wildflower-ridden mountain pass... he would show her the residents of Denocte were free and wild and impossible. His easy grin had returned, the shadows that danced about him turning loose and luxurious as he awaited an answer.

I'M A MAN, DON'T SPIN ME A LIE,
GOT TOES AND I CAN SMILE,
I'M CROOKED BUT UPRIGHT.

@Jezanna <3

Messages In This Thread
in all harmony, in all of our discord - by Jezanna - 03-02-2018, 12:31 PM
RE: in all harmony, in all of our discord - by Reichenbach - 03-21-2018, 10:05 PM
RE: in all harmony, in all of our discord - by Jezanna - 04-02-2018, 03:42 PM
RE: in all harmony, in all of our discord - by Reichenbach - 04-12-2018, 01:21 AM
RE: in all harmony, in all of our discord - by Jezanna - 04-18-2018, 09:11 PM
RE: in all harmony, in all of our discord - by Reichenbach - 04-19-2018, 07:10 AM