Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - in all harmony, in all of our discord

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

I'M A MAN, I'M A TWISTED FOOL,
MY HANDS ARE TWISTED, TOO,
FIVE FINGERS TWO BLACK HOOVES

“I bet you say that to all the foreigners,”

His grin widened, eyes brightening in amusement at her quick tongue. 

A tour would be perfect, I have a feeling you know all of Denocte’s best kept secrets.”

A low chuckle slipped from his black lips as Reichenbach shook his head, "If only that were so — there's layers to Denocte and her secrets, I fear if I started searching I would never stop..." His argent eyes wandered over the markets for a moment before returning to Jezanna's, a conspiring gleam where it hadn't been before, "However... I do know some secrets" The Night King dared a wink for jovialities sake, though he sensed a undercurrent of sadness in his companion's smile. 

He did not mention it. Many travellers came to Denocte to escape — a past, a family, a lie... if they didn't want to tell him, he wasn't about to ask. It likely wasn't the safest way to rule a kingdom, but he was an orphan thief sitting on a throne... at times Denocte didn't abide by societies rules. 

After a moment of contemplation, Reichenbach gestured for Jezanna to follow, melting into the crowd to find something... memorable to show her. 

I'M A MAN, DON'T SPIN ME A LIE,
GOT TOES AND I CAN SMILE,
I'M CROOKED BUT UPRIGHT.

@Jezanna yay! So so dreadfully sorry about the slow replies, next time we thread I will be much quicker! <3 

Messages In This Thread
in all harmony, in all of our discord - by Jezanna - 03-02-2018, 12:31 PM
RE: in all harmony, in all of our discord - by Reichenbach - 03-21-2018, 10:05 PM
RE: in all harmony, in all of our discord - by Jezanna - 04-02-2018, 03:42 PM
RE: in all harmony, in all of our discord - by Reichenbach - 04-12-2018, 01:21 AM
RE: in all harmony, in all of our discord - by Jezanna - 04-18-2018, 09:11 PM
RE: in all harmony, in all of our discord - by Reichenbach - 04-19-2018, 07:10 AM