Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - seven seconds of heaven [[blind date]]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

I stop walking, instead standing in the creek. The clear water rushed around my fetlocks, soaking my feathers. I stare down at the ripples, a soft smile creeping across my face as I watch small fish swim with the current. My thoughts are more or less .. a random, swirling, mess of fragments. Another bit of breeze lifts my forelock, and the top, thin strands of my mane. Birds chirp around me, critters chattering - the sounds of new spring life. My heart beats hard a couple of times and I breathe in deeply, then let out a long, slow exhale. Immediately I feel lighter, and a small measure of grief leaves me, the pain lessening.

I don't notice him. At least, not until he speaks to me. My head snaps up at his stuttered greeting, ears swiveling before my gaze finds him. I stare at him for a moment of silence with discerning eyes. His bay coat seems damp, but remarkably clean - cleaner than I've been since the day my mama licked me clean. His mane is more like a giant fluff, drier than the rest of him. He looks away as quickly as he's spoken, pawing the ground.

I tilt my head, somewhat confused by is behavior. "You don't need to apologize for it." He nibbles on his lip as well, something I've never seen before. I glance around, as if looking for someone to explain this to me. But there's no one but us. "I'm Rostislav. It's a free land, I'm sure you'd find many others." I chuckle lightly, and my inquisitive stance softens a little.

Tag: @Auru
Rosti thoughts | "Rosti speech" | Damaris mindspeak

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
seven seconds of heaven [[blind date]] - by Rostislav - 03-05-2018, 11:05 PM
RE: seven seconds of heaven [[blind date]] - by Auru - 03-06-2018, 01:18 AM
RE: seven seconds of heaven [[blind date]] - by Rostislav - 03-19-2018, 10:31 PM
RE: seven seconds of heaven [[blind date]] - by Auru - 05-10-2018, 06:18 PM
RE: seven seconds of heaven [[blind date]] - by Rostislav - 06-01-2018, 03:23 AM