Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - hurricane

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vaella

V A E L L A

She glanced up slightly at Aether as he extended his cheek to her to touch. Vaella only hesitated for a fraction of a second before she leaned forward to touch Aether's scaled cheek. He was cool to the touch and smooth, not what she expected to be sure but not unpleasant. A little smile crossed her lips as she lifted her head away to look into the great beast's eyes, "Thank you." She murmured softly to him before she glanced towards her cousin once more.

"You may take it as a compliment dear cousin but I can assure you it wasn't meant as one." She replied with a bump of her own shoulder against Isorath's. In many ways she thought of Isorath as a brother more than a simple cousin, but then again they had grown up together and played together. All of the cousins and siblings had. Remembering in her youth how she had followed Isorath sometimes blindly into whatever antics they would get into. He hadn't really changed much in all reality she realized, perhaps a bit more stubborn and taller but he was still her cousin. "That bad of a place then? I'll have to make sure not to venture there." A soft chuckle left her lips.

Vaella grinned at the mention of seeing this place from the air, her wings flexing just subtly as though itching for the chance. Taking notice of the fond tone in his voice as he spoke of this Reichenbach and Aislinn, curiosity seeped into her very skin. Wondering just how much had happened since her cousin had left Vectaeryn and how highly he seemed to think of this Reichenbach. "I look forward to meeting them both." She finally replied as she let her wings spread wide, muscles beneath her skin bunching up before she took off into the air. Hair whipping in her face as she lifted herself higher and higher into the sky to meet both dragon and kirin.

"It's a good thing I don't plan on leaving anytime soon."

"speaking colour"

@Isorath

space

Messages In This Thread
hurricane - by Vaella - 03-10-2018, 06:18 PM
RE: hurricane - by Isorath - 03-10-2018, 08:13 PM
RE: hurricane - by Vaella - 03-10-2018, 09:24 PM
RE: hurricane - by Isorath - 03-11-2018, 08:43 AM
RE: hurricane - by Vaella - 03-21-2018, 10:48 PM
RE: hurricane - by Isorath - 03-25-2018, 04:29 PM
RE: hurricane - by Vaella - 04-14-2018, 12:16 AM