Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - hurricane

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Isorath

ISORATH

Are you going to stand there and gape at me like an idiot or are you going to introduce me to your companion?

Ah, he'd been staring. The admission that Aesthia had allowed Vaella to leave could be picked up for another time, and it would. Especially on the pretense that he needed to have an eye kept on him at all times, did she trust him so little? Or had Court become so droll as of late that she needed to seek her amusement and entertainment elsewhere? It would make for rather interesting gossip. Isorath exhaled a breath and composed himself with a shake of his head, and leaned away to head toward the clearing Aether currently occupied.

"Forgive me, I was not expecting to see any of us this far out in the world. It's good to see you, Cousin." Isorath murmured apologetically, perhaps one of the few times where he might be serious about the 'sorry' that passed his lips so easily. "This is Aether."

'You're terrible at this, are you sure you're a Prince?' Was the dragon's laughing comment, echoed through their bond.

The leviathan lowered his head so he might glance at the Kirin's Cousin better, those endlessly white eyes of his transfixed on Vaella in a curious glance, if Dragon's could ever look such a way. Close enough that his breath tousled the winged Prince's silver hair, ad reverberated in his rib cage. Close enough that the Princess could reach out and touch his scaled skin should she desire. "We have only recently bonded, he traveled just as far as you did to bond with me," he stated with a fond note somewhere in his voice, "we're still working out the kinks, though." Isorath added with a soft chuckle, mindful to side step the frilled tail which strayed a little too close at his words.

"You picked a rather good time to visit, out of all the other lands I've visited, this one has been fairly good to me." The Prince mused. "You should of seen the last place. An absolute chore, I couldn't wait to leave."

"Was your travel safe?" Isorath hazard to ask, after a moments silence. The World had been cruel to Taeryn, their abuse had been the cause of their nation's secrecy. Those that had undergone the burning most of all, had been especially forbidden to leave in fear of being snatched up by hungering lords and kings. The idea that someone might had attempted to lay a hoof on his cousin stirred that lingering fire, a hammer striking the bond between kirin and dragon, and given form by Aether's growl between his scaled lips.

TAG: @Vaella

space

Messages In This Thread
hurricane - by Vaella - 03-10-2018, 06:18 PM
RE: hurricane - by Isorath - 03-10-2018, 08:13 PM
RE: hurricane - by Vaella - 03-10-2018, 09:24 PM
RE: hurricane - by Isorath - 03-11-2018, 08:43 AM
RE: hurricane - by Vaella - 03-21-2018, 10:48 PM
RE: hurricane - by Isorath - 03-25-2018, 04:29 PM
RE: hurricane - by Vaella - 04-14-2018, 12:16 AM