Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - hurricane

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vaella

Vaella eyed the great behemoth of a dragon before her, he was quite the specimen. Her dear cousin was rather lucky to have bonded with such a great beast though she wasn't really surprised. Her cousin always did have a certain flare for the exotic. When Isorath introduced his bonded she offered the great dragon a pleasant smile and nodded her head in greeting. "Aether..what a wonderful name." For a moment the young princess though about touching his scales if only to feel the scales against her. But she refrained merely out of respect for the creature. Her eyes wandered over to her cousin with a slight chuckle leaving her lips, "I'm sure you two will figure things out. If anyone could handle your stubbornness it would be a great dragon." She mused with a playful note in her tone.

Taking a step back from the two of them she had a better look at her cousin. He looked as though he had been living well, he hadn't been starving at least to the relief of the woman. Vaella may have been younger than Isorath but she always did have a sort of mothering outlook about him. With a slight shake of her head she returned back to reality, catching his next words and tilted her head a bit. "Oh? You'll have to tell me all about that place. Although from what I've seen of this place, it is a beautiful place to call home."

The pale purple hued kirin was silent for a moment as she contemplated on her travels. They had not been..terrible she supposed. Not the greatest when she had tried to hide where she was from originally. It was hard to hide that certain fire that was notorious for Taeryn's to have especially those of the royal line. "Nothing I couldn't handle cousin. I am here am I not?" She replied with a slight smile, noting the growl coming from Aether. "Since you're so fond of this place why not show me around hm?" Vaella asked by way of distraction and a slight flick of her leonine tail.

speaking

@Isorath

<33

Messages In This Thread
hurricane - by Vaella - 03-10-2018, 06:18 PM
RE: hurricane - by Isorath - 03-10-2018, 08:13 PM
RE: hurricane - by Vaella - 03-10-2018, 09:24 PM
RE: hurricane - by Isorath - 03-11-2018, 08:43 AM
RE: hurricane - by Vaella - 03-21-2018, 10:48 PM
RE: hurricane - by Isorath - 03-25-2018, 04:29 PM
RE: hurricane - by Vaella - 04-14-2018, 12:16 AM