Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- subpoena me [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

The other stallion does not seem as interested in the object as I am. But then, I suspect our goals and motivations are not exactly aligned either. I turn my attention away from the object to catch his reaction. It seems to be one more of casual curiosity, as opposed to desire. He answers my question without certainty. Neither of us seem to have answers regarding much of anything. But at least in my case that is to be expected. I am a newcomer to this world of Novus and so, SO much is strange to me. "I'm not particularly fond of taking things I haven't earned."

I step forward to nose the gold object. Luckily this time it doesn't break. It's surface is cold, smooth, and shiny. I lift my head again and look over the stranger. He seems like a fellow with an interesting story behind him... quiet, unpresuming, with some sense of dignity, I guess. "That's noble of you. I don't disagree, in general. But I'm also quite happy with the old 'finders, keepers' motto." I walk toward him and stop a little bit away, gesturing back at the sphere. "If you wanna earn it -- want to fight me for it? For shits and giggles? If so, let me introduce myself as your opponent, Rostislav." Because why the fuck not. I haven't had a good fight in ages and I have a feeling I'm going to need to oil up the old battle gears to establish myself in this place.

WC: 253
Tag: @Martin Comments: omg it's so short, forgive me!

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
subpoena me [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-18-2017, 05:33 PM
RE: subpoena me [relic contest] - by Martin - 06-26-2017, 03:32 PM
RE: subpoena me [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-26-2017, 06:59 PM
RE: subpoena me [relic contest] - by Martin - 06-28-2017, 11:41 AM
RE: subpoena me [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-28-2017, 05:57 PM
RE: subpoena me [relic contest] - by Martin - 06-30-2017, 09:24 PM
RE: subpoena me [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-30-2017, 10:50 PM
RE: subpoena me [relic contest] - by Martin - 07-02-2017, 01:51 PM