Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Tipetoe

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Jude

JUDE

He somehow knew it would not be long before someone would intercept his path. Jude isn’t sure who he expected, or if he truly expected anyone at all but soon there is a dark figure in front of him. He studies them, trying to place if he knows them but he finds his memory fails him. Surely at some point their paths crossed during his brief time in Terrastella but he never made deeply rooted connections.. No point beating himself up over it he supposes. What does come as a surprise, is the notion of being recognized. Jude stares at the stranger, ears forward and alert. Silence hangs tightly onto his tongue as he formulates a response.

“I’m sorry but.. I am so unfamiliar with the faces here,” Jude says softly, a soft admittance to his lack of recognition. Whether it’ll offend the dark stallion he isn’t sure and it leaves a lingering nervousness buzzing in the back of his head. He wonders if he should scurry off elsewhere, hide away again beneath silken sheets and fleece blankets surrounded by his clan of cats. His feet remain planted though, a new skill he’s acquired in his strenuous journeying. There is a slow exhale as he debates whether an introduction is worth it. I shouldn’t be rude, he whispers to Mittens and glances at the feline who merely offer a subtle acknowledgment. Jude then turns his head back towards the stranger. “My name is Jude.” He says, his voice just as soft as before. “I.. Am not sure if it is a welcome back. I never really established ties to Terrastella.”

He cannot help the movement of his eyes, seeking out the colossal white kirin. Even if what he had chased was a daydream, he is desperate to know that his friend is well. But.. He doesn’t ask after Isorath. Instead he holds his tongue and looks towards the stranger.

“I don’t believe I caught your name,” Jude says and then falls back into silence, his eyes drifting back to the scenery of Terrastella.

"your heart's too big for your body"

Table by Tribs | Pixel by Jiggyjaggy | Fullbody by Queerly

@Asterion

Messages In This Thread
Tipetoe - by Jude - 03-19-2018, 05:23 PM
RE: Tipetoe - by Asterion - 03-19-2018, 07:30 PM
RE: Tipetoe - by Jude - 04-04-2018, 12:11 PM
RE: Tipetoe - by Asterion - 04-04-2018, 04:17 PM