Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Gorey bits of me & you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Jude

JUDE
Cute and tiny quote
try to make the text
match up at the ends
so it forms a nice box
Jude purses his lips and listens to Isorath’s pressing warning. It only brings on more confusion at the idea of Terrastella being dangerous. Hadn’t the prince preached of Dusk’s beauty upon Jude’s first arrival to Novus? In the moment he hadn’t appreciated the beauty of Dusk court, too overcome with confliction and weariness to even begin to accept a new place as home. He decides not to press further questions, especially when an answer is swiftly offered.

He might’ve expected it to feel like a knife tearing through his ribcage when Isorath spoke of love. Instead Jude felt nothing but a heavy sigh come from his lips before he pondered the statement.. “Wait….” Jude says and frowns. “You were removed from regency because you fell in love!?” He blinks and then can’t help but frown. “I..” He pins his ears back against his head and then gives a snort. “These people seem to be so primitive.” He whispers under his breath and then looks back up at Isorath when he continued to speak, mentioning the Night King. After a moment he nods and then twitches the end of his leonine tail.

“This sounds like a discussion best had over tea,” Jude says. “Rather than merely lingering about in the woods.” He then stares out at the road ahead, figuring it will be best to delay his return to Terrastella. He gazes at Mittens who seems all too eager at the idea of resting on pillows than twigs and brush.

Image by Queerly | Code by Tribs

@Isorath

Messages In This Thread
Gorey bits of me & you - by Jude - 03-19-2018, 06:20 PM
RE: Gorey bits of me & you - by Isorath - 03-19-2018, 07:29 PM
RE: Gorey bits of me & you - by Jude - 03-19-2018, 08:07 PM
RE: Gorey bits of me & you - by Isorath - 04-02-2018, 02:28 AM
RE: Gorey bits of me & you - by Jude - 04-26-2018, 12:44 PM