Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Gorey bits of me & you

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Jude

JUDE
Cute and tiny quote
try to make the text
match up at the ends
so it forms a nice box
He isn’t sure how he expected to react when his path crossed with Isorath’s once again. At first he he had convinced himself he’d meet Isorath’s solar flares with an inferno of his own. It is easy to be angry in hindsight, but he relinquished his rage and softened it to sorrow, then polished it to acceptance.. But for the moment contentment is not on the forefront of his mind. When the dragon plummets from the heavens he chokes on a scream, his stomach twisting in violent knots. This beast is foreign and he can only hope its owner is not far behind. Mittens arches her back and lets out a violent hiss before she ducks under the tendrils of pink waves. It is then he spots a smaller form in comparison to the behemoth and Jude can only assume that he has found the beasts companion. Isorath. For a moment his heart stills, caught in the whirlwind of  confliction.. There is no burning sunburst consuming his chest. Only a soft relief that washes over him and a faint pang of longing, but he knows it will ebb away with time.

Jude steps towards his friend, questioning on what precisely to do but his thoughts are pulled away with the sudden urgency from Isorath. It is likely a safe assumption Jude’s absence had been a return to Vectaeryn but no.. He had headed in the opposite direction, chasing the winds and the roaring thunder to drown out the noise of his own thoughts. He had needed to shake away the debris of his history, tear open old scars to let them bleed fresh so he could finally heal. 

“I chased a different road,” Jude says. “I needed to find myself and I knew it would not be in Vectaeryn.” He then tries to grasp what could possibly warrant such concern from Isorath.. What had happened since his departure? “I had passed through Terrastella upon my return to Novus..” He then tilts his head as he stares at his old friend. “It’s a land of healers, how is it unsafe? What happened in my absence?”

Image by Queerly | Code by Tribs

@Isorath

Messages In This Thread
Gorey bits of me & you - by Jude - 03-19-2018, 06:20 PM
RE: Gorey bits of me & you - by Isorath - 03-19-2018, 07:29 PM
RE: Gorey bits of me & you - by Jude - 03-19-2018, 08:07 PM
RE: Gorey bits of me & you - by Isorath - 04-02-2018, 02:28 AM
RE: Gorey bits of me & you - by Jude - 04-26-2018, 12:44 PM