Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Take me away

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vaella

V A E L L A

Vaella enjoys the livelihood of this kingdom, it fills her heart and soul as she walks among the dancers and singers. Sometimes joining in even though she was not much of a dancer, she could sing however and it brought her joy. Her topaz gaze alight under the night sky as the sun drifts lower and lower beneath the sky, allowing for the stars and moonlight to take stage and shine. The gems in her long mane sparkle and shine with every movement she makes.

Her gaze lands upon a new face approaching her and she paused in her steps to let the creature draw closer. A woman that reminded her of stormy nights and cloudy skies, beautiful in their own way and wild. She wondered if this new equine was wild too. At the woman's voice Vaella managed to smile a tad, despite the brief moment of wariness in her eyes at the mention of her home. Vectaeryn natives didn't trust easily and for good reason as throughout history they were often hunted, but Isorath lived here so of course some of the people here would know of it.

With a slight dip of her elegant head she looked the stormsinger in the eye, "Not many dare to venture far from the safety of our home." She admitted quietly with a slight grin gracing her pale lips. "But it's King wanted to see how her son is doing and if he is staying out of trouble. So I am here to keep an eye on him."

At the mention of the other's name she inclines her head by way of greeting, her eyes curious. "I am Vaella, it's nice to meet you. Isorath has spoken of you quite fondly."

"speaking colour"

@Aislinn <3

space

Messages In This Thread
Take me away - by Vaella - 03-19-2018, 06:58 PM
RE: Take me away - by Aislinn - 03-28-2018, 06:14 AM
RE: Take me away - by Vaella - 04-14-2018, 02:11 PM
RE: Take me away - by Aislinn - 05-05-2018, 08:46 PM
RE: Take me away - by Vaella - 05-08-2018, 03:29 PM