Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Take me away

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aislinn

she was half human..
half universe.

Veteris is alight — glowing with gathering starlight and the lavender of Vespara’s dusk. Yet it is not the skies that catch the regent’s attention, but the kirin in front of her. The cream of her skin shimmers like liquid moonbeams, ethereal and near godly. Jewels and precious stones glimmer in the firelight and reflect the waking star’s gaze from where they are carefully bound in her hair. Her eyes are likes those gems, gilded gold and piercing. She is reminded of her friend, her Emissary, her family not bound by the constraints of blood. Isorath could mirror her with his own amber and porcelain divinity.

She is suddenly and all at once hyper-aware of their contrasts, of how they are two sides of a coin. Where Aislinn was Calligo’s alluring darkness, the kiss of stars and storms made woman, this stranger was almost glowing from within. Her curiosity piques. What exactly made all kirins — all of the ones she knew, anyway — such lovely, hallowed creatures then?

So she was here with business, it would seem. Her sovereign’s son? Isorath?

I am Vaella, it’s nice to meet you. Isorath has spoken of you quite fondly.

The delicate flowers bound in her hair shift as Aislinn straightens. Her warm smile doesn’t falter, however, no matter how many questions swim in the hurricane waters of her mind. ”Has he now?” she chuckles. Blue orbs flicker with equal warmth and mirth. ”Well, who I am to go against the Flamekeeper?”

Twisting to gaze at the stars, noting the final rays of light that are swallowed by Calligo’s dark, Aislinn turns. From the corner of her eye she watches the kirin — falling victim to her child-like curiosities as she asks: ”Are you related? The similarities of your kind are remarkably beautiful.”

@vaella ♡ pls forgive me for how long this took

space

Messages In This Thread
Take me away - by Vaella - 03-19-2018, 06:58 PM
RE: Take me away - by Aislinn - 03-28-2018, 06:14 AM
RE: Take me away - by Vaella - 04-14-2018, 02:11 PM
RE: Take me away - by Aislinn - 05-05-2018, 08:46 PM
RE: Take me away - by Vaella - 05-08-2018, 03:29 PM