Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Take me away

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vaella

V A E L L A

Orange-gold eyes regarded the woman of stormy skies and nights. Aislinn fit in nicely among the stars and night sky, a perfect combination for this land of darkness and starlight. Vaella however was like a beacon, her own personal star that never seemed to lose it's glow. She stood out and for many reasons the princess took it in stride, she knew she was different. An ethereal being to many and she loved it. She would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy the looks or whispers every time she moved through a crowd, she was just as vain as her cousin in that respect. Even if it wasn't always good whispers, Vaella liked the idea that she was thought of at all.

A light chuckle leaves her lips as she listened to Aislinn's words, eyes amused. "Isorath likes to speak of his friends often." She replied with a slight inclining of her head at the mention of her being related to Isorath. "Isorath is my older cousin though he is more like a brother to me." She admitted with yet another smile on her lips. Many fond memories enter her mind of days spent chasing her cousin all over the palace. Of trying to be just like him when she had been but a child and him a young man. The admiration was still there hidden beneath her heart, never once telling her cousin of it.

With a small shake of her head she returned back to the present, eyes curious as she gazed about Veteris. "I'm sure you have many questions for me." Vaella ventured to say with a knowing smile upon her lips.

"speaking colour"

@Aislinn <3

space

Messages In This Thread
Take me away - by Vaella - 03-19-2018, 06:58 PM
RE: Take me away - by Aislinn - 03-28-2018, 06:14 AM
RE: Take me away - by Vaella - 04-14-2018, 02:11 PM
RE: Take me away - by Aislinn - 05-05-2018, 08:46 PM
RE: Take me away - by Vaella - 05-08-2018, 03:29 PM