Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Take me away

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vaella

There are lights, and soft music. And little treats laid out carefully on tables, enough to snack on but not enough to fill the stomach. There are goblets of fine wine or juice, tempting but mild, not enough to spur anyone to drunken rage. Decorations of silver and white, bedecked with simple flowers, have been hung all over the streets of Denocte.

The cream and purple hued woman seems to fit right in with the purity of the setting. Her long mane braided over her right shoulder and still decked in the pretty jewels from her homeland, various amethysts and sapphires embedded throughout. And yet, yellow eyes are brave, taunting. She carries herself like an ethereal being. An angel in disguise.

It has only been a few days since she entered these lands in search of her cousin Isorath, only days before she met and spoke with him prior. Yet she felt at home here regardless, taking note of the natives and their way of doing things. In a small way..Denocte reminded her of Vectaeryn. The cloaks of shadow and the free way the people danced and celebrated out in the streets. It brought a smile to the princess's lips as she moved down the street, listening and humming softly to the music.

speaking

@Aislinn

Here's our thread hun! So sorry for the delay!

Messages In This Thread
Take me away - by Vaella - 03-19-2018, 06:58 PM
RE: Take me away - by Aislinn - 03-28-2018, 06:14 AM
RE: Take me away - by Vaella - 04-14-2018, 02:11 PM
RE: Take me away - by Aislinn - 05-05-2018, 08:46 PM
RE: Take me away - by Vaella - 05-08-2018, 03:29 PM