Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Worship  - Take Me to Church

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Eidolon

Come to me in the night hours
I will wait for you

It was while drenched in the stupor of agitation that Eidolon caught ear of someone else talking to him. They said only word, and in his current state, he did not take to it well. Brow wrinkling, and lips pulling down into an annoyed frown. It wasn’t until he had turned around to face this person that he realized it was the Night Court’s sovereign that he had been about to address in quite the wrong way. Wiping the look off his face, Eidolon sufficed with a shrug of his shoulders and a huff, “Unfortunately.” It was too late to hide the agitation entirely so he rolled with it, “I’m sure I’ve passed this exact spot at least two times, at this point I’m wondering if Caligo is trying to tell me something.” Shaking his head, Eidolon gave a smile to Reichenbach; wiping away the dregs of irritation little by little.

Eidolon had not spent much time at all with this man, but there was something about him that bled a powerful aura. Something beyond just being the Sovereign. Still, that alone was a feat and, he imagined, not something easily gained. Being responsible for such a large group of others had to be daunting. Responsible, and accountable. It was not the sort of power Eidolon wished for at least. In a world of great destinies and potential, he just wished to live happily and protect what he held dear. Novus had brought him the chance to do so, and he fully intended to take advantage of it.

Shuffling his wings about, Eidolon raised a brow in curiosity, “What brings you this way?” he did not pause long after his question, knowing full well there was likely only one place the sovereign could be going, “I don’t suppose your destination is Caligo’s shrine? If so I would be very grateful to tag along.” Looking closer, Eidolon could see and smell a colorful bunch of flowers Reichenbach had with him. It struck him then, he should probably have brought some sort of offering. A bit late now, but maybe he could think of something by the time he reached the shrine.

@Reichenbach

Messages In This Thread
Take Me to Church - by Eidolon - 03-22-2018, 03:54 PM
RE: Take Me to Church - by Reichenbach - 03-28-2018, 08:14 PM
RE: Take Me to Church - by Eidolon - 04-12-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: Take Me to Church - by Reichenbach - 04-20-2018, 12:36 AM