Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Worship  - Take Me to Church

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

REICHENBACH

KING OF STARS AND SMOKE

“Unfortunately. I’m sure I’ve passed this exact spot at least two times, at this point I’m wondering if Caligo is trying to tell me something.”

His voice was a deep baritone, agitation colouring it's edges.. though it was not unkind. Reichenbach felt his grin relax to a pleasant smile, amiable in the face of such a vast stranger. He was undoubtedly Night Court — if not for his deep hued skin then for the scent of woodsmoke that clung subtly to his dark hair. Caligo's court seemed to grow in leaps and bounds, the taste of freedom becoming more and more sought out. Reichenbach wondered, idly, if this man was running from his past, or perhaps seeking a future that had been denied to him before he had arrived upon their shores. 

“What brings you this way? I don’t suppose your destination is Caligo’s shrine? If so I would be very grateful to tag along.”

"It is — and certainly, you can't slow me down too much" 

His grin flashed again, bright and undeniably catching as he began to walk, brushing past Eidolon and gesturing for him to follow. As they walked, his voice rumbled outward, musical and fluid;

"I haven't seen you in Denocte before — when did you arrive?"

Reichenbach realised abashedly that he hadn't introduced himself and turned his roguish head, his argent gaze catching the gold of Eidolon's eye as he said:

"I'm Reichenbach, by the way.. Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy... Sovereign of our Court."

Our Court, because the moment the giant had chosen to live underneath Caligo's stars, he had become one of them. Denoctians were known to be fiercely loyal, and Reichenbach couldn't be excluded from the label — if anything, he was almost troublesome in his loyalty to his people, to the vast extended family that had raised him. 

The incline grew steeper and Reichenbach fell silent, glancing every now and again toward his companion to make sure the giant followed. 

@Eidolon  <3

Messages In This Thread
Take Me to Church - by Eidolon - 03-22-2018, 03:54 PM
RE: Take Me to Church - by Reichenbach - 03-28-2018, 08:14 PM
RE: Take Me to Church - by Eidolon - 04-12-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: Take Me to Church - by Reichenbach - 04-20-2018, 12:36 AM