Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Worship  - Take Me to Church

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Eidolon

Come to me in the night hours
I will wait for you

Intellectual tastes still tantalized by the goddess Caligo after speaking with Aislinn, Eidolon found himself so much more intrigued. There was this desperate need to know everything he could, and while the questions he had gotten answers to thus far had been more than he expected to get, there was always more. More than be told about these things, he wanted to experience it in some way. From what he had learned, there was a shrine that would be his best bet. It was a ways to travel unfortunately, but not far enough to deter Eidolon from heading that way regardless. He had been given some instruction on how to get there but not detailed enough it seemed.

Huffing in frustration, the large stallion stamped a hoof and looked around. He couldn’t be certain, but he would swear he had been in this exact spot earlier that day. By now he should have been at the shrine. As it was the midday sun in such a high altitude was beating down on him; eyes delicate to its harsh rays with only the gossamer protection of his eyelashes to shield them. Even now he could feel the sweat building in every crevice. Uncomfortable, and annoyed to say the least, he squinted for any hint of where he should be going.

Frustratingly, however, he had no clue where he was going. Staying still wasn’t that great an option either. There was always flight, but he had exercised his wings quite enough already and thought it best to hold that last burst of it for when things got any worse. Until then he endeavored to travel further up the mountain by way of the path to the right. A stubborn arrogance was beginning to overcome him. He refused to give up and head back now, he had to see this shrine.

@Reichenbach

Messages In This Thread
Take Me to Church - by Eidolon - 03-22-2018, 03:54 PM
RE: Take Me to Church - by Reichenbach - 03-28-2018, 08:14 PM
RE: Take Me to Church - by Eidolon - 04-12-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: Take Me to Church - by Reichenbach - 04-20-2018, 12:36 AM