Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - On a gentle breeze, it has come.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aislinn

DAUGHTER OF STORMS.

She never guessed she would find silver gems amidst the Green Sea. Yet here she was, staring into twin jewels that reflect the like of stars on one of Calligo’s darkest nights. Truly,  a treasure that has been found in the trove of the spring meadow, in the form of a girl she had never met nor seen before. Her wandering heart roars in answer with glee; tugging at the inside of her rib cage without abandon. For what more could she ask for than the freedom to explore and meet those from kingdoms far and wide?

The stormsinger did not have the slightest clue of the girl’s pledge to Solis’ court as she matches her smile with her own. Sea salt and lavender curl in her lungs with their perfume instead, and she shivers beneath the golden sun as the ocean’s breeze dances across her skin. Those same winds jingle the coins around her throat in a musical song, whispering with the prairie grasses that swirl to their own melodies.

Well yes, of course! Get comfortable. The sun is lovely.

”Thank you.” She nods, gaze closing as she shifts. Her legs collapse beneath her, coming to lay beneath the dripping sun drops with reverie. Next to the girl, they are the earth and night sky under a canopy of blue heavens. Even as she breathes in the taste of summer heat that is so utterly close, she can’t deny it. The stranger is right of course; for even though the stormsinger herself could not hold an ounce more of disdain for the Day Court kingdom, Solis’ sun was lovely. At least, for now, she’d admit.

I am Vanora. And you?

Blinking her eyes open, the sun’s glare flickers against the blue of her eyes. Her muzzle finds the air and wind, breathing deeply before her orbs fall on the shimmering ivory of her companion’s. Vanora. What a pretty name,” she replies softly, genuinely. Her gaze flares, lashes falling to blot out the sun’s rays. ”I’m Aislinn, but please.. call me Ash.”

Do you enjoy am occasional romp in the meadow as much as I do?

Her laughter is a raspy, raw sound that reverberates through her bones with pure truth. ”I hadn’t noticed,” she giggles fitfully. Humor finds her hear when it so rarely touches her lips with it’s unfamiliar lightness. She grins at the girl — Vanora — with a smile that touches the icy flames of her eyes. ”My heart is as much a wanderer as I, and I can only hope that it takes me to places far and wide,” she tells her. Aislinn leans in towards her as another breeze races towards them, tangling the starlight of her mane. As forever wild and untame as she. ”I admit I have a soft spot for beautiful things, beautiful places.”

She leans back, stretching her neck to soak in every teardrop of warmth from the sky. ”Tell me, what brought you to this place?”

REGENT OF THE NIGHT COURT

@vanora ♡ i love her already oml ;u;
”Aislinn speech.”

space

Messages In This Thread
On a gentle breeze, it has come. - by Vanora - 03-29-2018, 11:28 PM
RE: On a gentle breeze, it has come. - by Aislinn - 04-05-2018, 09:55 PM
RE: On a gentle breeze, it has come. - by Vanora - 04-06-2018, 05:05 PM
RE: On a gentle breeze, it has come. - by Aislinn - 04-10-2018, 07:00 AM
RE: On a gentle breeze, it has come. - by Vanora - 04-10-2018, 10:44 PM