Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - On a gentle breeze, it has come.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vanora

"Fly, escape the darkness."
The breeze tickled her chocolate skin as a bright smile appeared upon her feline lips. Each of the darker woman’s words brought forth a rare feeling of lightness that rested upon her chest. For some absurd reason, she felt remarkably calm around this stranger. She was the night sky, she looked wild in the most elegant way. Vanora’s silver eyes settled upon her impressive wings and she tilted her head inquisitively. 
At the compliment, Vanora felt her cheeks heat for a moment and The Naga scoffed.
Foolish girl, what are you doing? You are acting like a child. The creature spoke, disgust evident in its tone. 
“Ash…” Vanora whispered quietly, allowing the syllables to roll over her tongue smoothly. 
A wanderer at heart. Hmm. Perhaps they were not so different. 
For a moment, as the lioness enjoyed the clarity of the situation, she allowed her mind to roam. Where did Aislinn come from? A land of stars? Perhaps a land of oracles? 
Perhaps.

At Ash's question, Vanora drew quickly from her own mind. 
Tell her nothing, The Naga warned.
Vanora stiffened for a moment as a calm and emotionless mask suddenly appeared upon her face. 
“I’m new here,” the maned girl replied.
“I haven’t been on this continent for long but it’s a haven as far as I’ve seen,” Nora answered honestly. 
“This meadow,” she said as she glanced around her, “is as far from the ocean as I was able to get.” This revealed nothing but it was more than she should have said. 
Child, do not antagonize me,,/v> The Naga snarled as it raked its savage claws down the walls of her shield. 
Pain flickered across her face as she lowered her eyes for a moment. She would not let Ash know of her struggle, she couldn’t. Could she?

"Vanora Speaks."
The Naga speaking.
tag: @Aislinn
coding: aimless
art: zeni-graphics

OOC: Getting a feel for her still! But I am loving this!

Messages In This Thread
On a gentle breeze, it has come. - by Vanora - 03-29-2018, 11:28 PM
RE: On a gentle breeze, it has come. - by Aislinn - 04-05-2018, 09:55 PM
RE: On a gentle breeze, it has come. - by Vanora - 04-06-2018, 05:05 PM
RE: On a gentle breeze, it has come. - by Aislinn - 04-10-2018, 07:00 AM
RE: On a gentle breeze, it has come. - by Vanora - 04-10-2018, 10:44 PM