Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - bearer of news

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Araxes

ARAXES
tender heart

Healed at last. Araxes could shake away the phantoms of her past, but not the marks left on her from it. Silvery scars under a speckled hide, sometimes nightmares that plagued her if she didn't have the proper tincture made for herself before going to bed. It was... difficult, to say the least, but it was getting easier as time went one. Slowly. Day by day.

Now however, she brought herself through the court, hooves gently clipping on the hard flooring as she rounded herself toward the library, hoping to spy a familiar face.

Isorath had become a rather good friend, and to have him as part of the Night Court was a delight to the spotted woman.

"There you are," came her voice, a smile on her lips as she spied the familiar ivory and gold of the kirin that had become close to her, and closer even to her Sovereign. "You're always so easy to find, nosing at these books. Haven't you already read that one?" She laughed just a little, but calmed the next moment, slate eyes warm and her smile even more so.

She stood before the other.. different. A soft rounding, a seeming glow about her. "I'm hoping to convince you to impart some of your teas to me, Isorath. I've come to realize I can't exactly concoct something myself when I'm not feeling too well to do so. I need something for the sickness this little one has begun bringing to me."

Maybe not a soft rounding, but plenty. Unlike her size with the twins, it was obvious that this would be a single birth, though the foal was still going to be large, due to the father.

@Isorath || tra lalala. my sweet babbu

Messages In This Thread
bearer of news - by Araxes - 03-30-2018, 10:44 PM
RE: bearer of news - by Isorath - 04-02-2018, 11:11 AM
RE: bearer of news - by Araxes - 04-09-2018, 05:13 PM