Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Stay gold

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Eulalie

“If it ever happens I swear to rescue you and get some sense into you,” Eulalie laughed lightly, enjoying herself, she found. She was at ease, her posture relaxed and a joy brightening her earth eyes. The ivory woman realized she had needed this. Needed to get out and to just be with friends. She told herself to do it more often, to make friends and to spread happiness. Eulalie thought if she could brighten just one other’s day then it would be enough for her. Perhaps, she thought, she had already accomplished that with Lyra here today. “I am so happy for you,” she said honestly, and it was easy to see a difference in her friend.

Lyra seemed more confident, more sure of herself. She, too, seemed happier than the last time they had seen each other. Time can do that. Time to settle and to find yourself, if you went searching. Eulalie did feel happier and more at peace in Delumine than she could remember ever being, even as a child. This place had really brought out the best in her, and she was more than prepared to take on the rest of her life. “You look good. Now that we know where each other is, we’ll have to write, huh?” The sunshine woman smiled, and then nodded at Lyra’s next words.

“You’re right, it can. Having sudden freedom is a real culture shock to the body,” she shook her head, the corner of her lips curled up. “But now that I’ve settled in more, it’s…” Eulalie paused, looking up to the sky, watching the wind drag the clouds and the birds fly, “It’s indescribable.”

"Speaking."

@Lyra

Messages In This Thread
Stay gold - by Lyra - 04-03-2018, 01:20 PM
RE: Stay gold - by Eulalie - 04-07-2018, 10:14 PM
RE: Stay gold - by Lyra - 04-14-2018, 03:11 PM
RE: Stay gold - by Eulalie - 04-18-2018, 10:14 PM
RE: Stay gold - by Lyra - 05-04-2018, 05:28 PM
RE: Stay gold - by Eulalie - 05-26-2018, 12:22 PM