Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - As We Are

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Orion

ORION
exiled prince

"Who says that we can't enjoy ourselves as well, when it comes to the business of the Court? Certainly it can't take up all that much time." Unfortunately, Orion had been present during times that had been rather full of business, back in his past as a bored colt, forced to attend. They had been long meetings however, not small face to face talks like this.

It was that, that gave him hope that perhaps he could steal the golden King for himself for a little while after.

All too gladly, Orion fell in to step next to the shorter man, their stroll languid and easy as they made their way through the court. The sun beamed down on them on the warm summer day, and Orion found himself happy to be outside. He should really come out more often, and bask in the sun, but there was much to read when it came to his new home, and he wanted to know as much as he could.

One ear flicked, and all of his attention was on his Sovereign as the golden man spoke. Honestly, the words came as.. a shock of some sort, his eyes widening only a fraction before relaxing, his scarred lips pulling up a little. "Ah, well that, I can certainly accept," he said with all the confidence he had. "My knowledge may be a little dusty and rusty, as are my skills but I will gladly put them up for use, and take up the position."

Here he had thought that the talk would have been far more serious.

The grullo paint relaxed his shoulders, letting out a chuckle as he lifted his head, aware that some prying eyes were looking at him, at the bitemark around his eye that had long been scarred in to place. "I thank you for the opportunity to serve Delumine well, Somnus."

@Somnus || <3

Messages In This Thread
As We Are - by Somnus - 04-09-2018, 09:27 PM
RE: As We Are - by Orion - 04-09-2018, 09:38 PM
RE: As We Are - by Somnus - 04-10-2018, 09:46 PM
RE: As We Are - by Orion - 04-11-2018, 01:08 AM
RE: As We Are - by Somnus - 04-16-2018, 04:04 AM
RE: As We Are - by Orion - 04-21-2018, 02:58 AM
RE: As We Are - by Somnus - 05-13-2018, 10:05 AM
RE: As We Are - by Orion - 05-13-2018, 01:19 PM