Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - As We Are

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Orion

ORION
exiled prince

"I can only hope that I can do those great things, and of course, offer up as many services that are needed."

There was nothing much else to talk about Court wise, or so he supposed, and Orion felt the tension slide down his neck and then off of his back. Perhaps the two of them could keep to one another's company, depending. Shaking the thoughts, the now newly appointed Emissary smiled at the Sovereign, letting out a chuckle as he heard him. "I actually am, thank you for asking, Somnus. I find this court and its people warm and inviting, and it's a beautiful place that I would rather not leave in the future." He wanted to stick around the best he could, and he would keep to that.

After all, he was Emissary now, and not only that, but there was a soft spot somewhere in that grullo chest of his for the dunalino, he found. Perhaps it was the company that came with him, how at ease he felt. It was the most secure he'd felt in a long time.

Easing the thoughts from his mind, the taller stallion found himself aimlessly walking, the two of them having no particular place to really wind up, and they were passing up many beautiful flowers and many faces. Ducking his horned head, Orion paused a second to briefly nuzzle at a few flowers, huffing as he felt the pollen tickle his nose, lifting his head and wrinkling scarred flesh, the yellow pollen particles sticking to the darker hairs.

"So, tell me, Somnus. Now that I'm Emissary, does this mean I can perhaps see you a little more often? Even if it's for Court things... I rather enjoy your company."

@Somnus || <3

Messages In This Thread
As We Are - by Somnus - 04-09-2018, 09:27 PM
RE: As We Are - by Orion - 04-09-2018, 09:38 PM
RE: As We Are - by Somnus - 04-10-2018, 09:46 PM
RE: As We Are - by Orion - 04-11-2018, 01:08 AM
RE: As We Are - by Somnus - 04-16-2018, 04:04 AM
RE: As We Are - by Orion - 04-21-2018, 02:58 AM
RE: As We Are - by Somnus - 05-13-2018, 10:05 AM
RE: As We Are - by Orion - 05-13-2018, 01:19 PM