Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - noble aim [patrol]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Eulalie

“You’re taking care of yourself?” Eulalie glanced sidelong at her friend, searching for signs in his face that he was working too much or too hard without taking a break or allowing himself time to enjoy the world. For as much as he seemed to nag Somnus for the same, she had a feeling Ulric was the same way. Busying himself with his work, spending too much time running around and fixing things and not getting enough time to himself to relax. She would make it a point to drop by more often and drag him away for even an hour or so if she needed to, a personal mission if one wanted to call it that.

As they grew ever closer to the river, her earth brown eyes ran along its banks and the land surrounding. Like her companion, she kept her senses sharp for anything that might seem out of place. “Things have been good with me, actually. I finally feel at home, for the first time in my life,” the ivory and sunshine woman said, glancing once more at Ulric. It was a realization that left her feeling warm and content, and a smile grew on her face as she said so. She couldn’t imagine going anywhere else after becoming a part of the Dawn Court. No place else would feel right, after Delumine. “Some of that is because of you,” she told the man with a smile, genuine, “If you hadn’t found me, who knows when I would have stopped running?”

Eulalie knew that was a reason it had happened the way it did. There is always a reason, just sometimes they’re harder to find than others. She thought this one was pretty easy to see; Delumine was meant to be her home, to make her home. Here, she could flourish and shine. The court’s peaceful nature had given her everything she had needed to rest, to heal, and to come out of her shell. She would never be able to repay her gratitude for that. They turned parallel to the river, making their way along the bank and she listened to Ulric speak. His words had a smirk forming on her face.

“Oh, that they are,” she said, looking at the golden eyed man, “pink, that is.” Eulalie tried her best to keep her voice even but it was hard to keep the mischievous sparkle from her eyes. “Some of them are more of a pink and grey mottled color, though.” She thought he would have questions, and she couldn’t help but wonder what is reaction would be to the fact that not only she, but Somnus, had seen them. “It’s funny that you mention Somnus,” she began, looking at Ulric from the corner of her eye, “because he and I were standing not that far from here when we saw them.”

ooc: @Ulric 

Messages In This Thread
noble aim [patrol] - by Eulalie - 04-09-2018, 10:37 PM
RE: noble aim [patrol] - by Ulric - 05-02-2018, 12:08 PM
RE: noble aim [patrol] - by Eulalie - 05-26-2018, 01:26 PM
RE: noble aim [patrol] - by Ulric - 05-28-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: noble aim [patrol] - by Eulalie - 06-10-2018, 07:35 PM
RE: noble aim [patrol] - by Ulric - 06-26-2018, 08:46 PM
RE: noble aim [patrol] - by Eulalie - 07-22-2018, 02:21 PM
RE: noble aim [patrol] - by Ulric - 10-01-2018, 05:08 AM