Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - noble aim [patrol]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 82 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

U   L   R   I   C

Aim, throw your best shot right at me
'Cause pain, I can take it easily
Did you really I'd fall to my knees
Just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

Did he believe Eulalie would lie to him? No, absolutely not, no matter how trivial the subject may be, like he believed pink dolphins to be.

His neck craned at the pressure of her shoulder into his own, the smile on his face growing softer at the gentle interaction. The mischievous look on Eulalie’s face was impossible to ignore, however, and were they standing any nearer to the river Ulric might believe she’d try and shove him into it any moment. Maybe then he would find these fabled creatures who so vehemently refused to show themselves to him.

Her proposition of having more faith caused his lips to draw back thoughtfully and he hummed softly beneath his breath, eyes of gold drifting out across the expanse of the river, flicking once to the distance – they were still on patrol, after all – and then back again when he failed to see anything. “Faith?” He repeated, quirking a brow as he spoke. Faith was not something Ulric particularly had a lot of, at least where individuals and his belief in them weren’t concerned. Faith wasn’t what had gotten him down from that mountain when he had been but a yearling nor what had ensured his survival from there on out. But… perhaps, just for Eulalie, he could try. What harm would there be in it?

“So… next time I walk by here,” the Warden continued after a contemplative moment, quirking a brow at his companion as his smile returned, “I should expect to see one? Is that how it’s supposed to work?”

space

@Eulalie Aah sorry for the wait and the shortness! I didn't want to keep you waiting any longer <3

HISTORY HAS ITS EYES ON YOU

all contact is permitted and encouraged

Messages In This Thread
noble aim [patrol] - by Eulalie - 04-09-2018, 10:37 PM
RE: noble aim [patrol] - by Ulric - 05-02-2018, 12:08 PM
RE: noble aim [patrol] - by Eulalie - 05-26-2018, 01:26 PM
RE: noble aim [patrol] - by Ulric - 05-28-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: noble aim [patrol] - by Eulalie - 06-10-2018, 07:35 PM
RE: noble aim [patrol] - by Ulric - 06-26-2018, 08:46 PM
RE: noble aim [patrol] - by Eulalie - 07-22-2018, 02:21 PM
RE: noble aim [patrol] - by Ulric - 10-01-2018, 05:08 AM