Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Passing Through  - come down with me

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vaella

V A E L L A

Golden hooves made soft clip, clop sounds as soft earth gave way to stone, and she approached the caverns with a skeptical eye. Her skin quivered in the cool air, her breath leaving her nose in puffs of white air. The small opening looked dark and uninviting, but it wasn't that the mare was worried about what might lie inside - she was hardly afraid of the dark - but she wasn't sure it looked any warmer than being outside. In the end she shrugged her elegant shoulders and slipped into the darkness. Even if it wasn't warmer, at least it would serve as some protection from the wind and rain - the clouds above looked like they were beginning to darken, and they crowded around the moon to block out its light every now and then.

The sound of her slow gait echoed in the darkness, and she was surprised to find that the caverns kept going and going. Her tail flicked back and forth, her sleek head swaying from one side to the other as she eyed up the sleek sides of the ancient walls. She knew she should stop. It would be easy to become lost in the dark, but she was intrigued. Who knew what she might find here. Or who she might find for that matter.

"speaking colour"

@Seraphina this is utter poop and I apologize xD But hey it's a starter!

space

Messages In This Thread
come down with me - by Vaella - 04-17-2018, 10:07 PM
RE: come down with me - by Seraphina - 04-28-2018, 08:38 PM
RE: come down with me - by Vaella - 05-06-2018, 04:44 PM